Reviews for Pushing It
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
hey great story

i was just wondering were you going to finish it?

i really want to know the ending

and i'm sure there are others that want to know too.

well i hope you decide to cos its a really good story

not something i would be willing to give up on

Princess of Darkness17
footychick chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
wow this ifc is amazin plz update asap
JustCallMeMarly chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Okay, you've got me wanting to know the end of this one. Please tell me you're going to update sometime soon? Talk about tear-your-heart-out angst here... there's got to be a happy ending... :( Well, I'll think positive anyway.

You've done a great job with this. I hope to see more!
OH.STEPH chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
hey good story but what is non-hodgkins lymphoma?i dont even no how to say that but you should start righting another chapter!

-UThoney
Moshimoro6785 chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
oh i love this story! please update it soon! i wanna find out what happens!
GoldenFawkes chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
Please update! Please!
antiIRONY chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
Wow, this is really good. Please continue with it. I normally dont like Adam/Julie fics, but there is an exception to every rule, and your story is the , Please continue with it, I swear, if you update, I will deffinatly review telling you how awesome it was:)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/4/2004
Please update soon.
Really great, even if it seems a bit sad.
banks'-gurl-99 chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
what happen next? I am really curious know. lol :)
sinbin05 chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
YAY! I thought you had forgotten about us. I'm so glad you haven't given up on this story because it's totally amazing. You write so well, even though you made it all sad. :'( Please post more soon! :-D
anne918 chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
Hey,
I remember this story! This chapter was absolutely incredible! You're amazing.
I'm sorry it took me so long to review, I was out of town for a couple of weeks.
You had me completely hooked in and I'm still hooked so update soon! Please... :)
-Gina
TriGemini chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
Hey, Great chapter! Thrilled that you updated again. Things seems to be really sad. Hope things will get better.
Looking forward to more, until then.
Rachel chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
HEY! Great chapter, I really love this story and am completley thrilled you brought it back! I hope you update agian soon. Poor Adam, he's just got to get better! Fab. job!
Rachel
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Ar that chapter was heart renching. Poor Adam, Poor Julie. I had tears in my eyes I swear. Arr the Connie/Guy thing was ace, I can just sense that things are gonna be good between them now. Anyways update soon. Keep it up!
NICE ONE!
Horisont chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
This is a really great story, sad right now, but really good. Please continue!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »