Reviews for Serendipity
Soapy130 chapter 13 . 10/5
I think I’m starting to understand why Yamato was worried. Hikari seems like she’s less ready to commit than Takeru. Maybe Takeru knows her better than she knows herself so he was purposely trying to act more detached by not putting a label on things and not talking about going back to France because he doesn’t want to scare her off. Because in this scene, even though Hikari has been claiming that she wants more commitment from Takeru, once he shows he’s willing to give up everything to be with her, she gets scared off. Interesting development and I can’t wait to read more!
Samy chapter 13 . 10/4
Que capitulo mas triste, hikari no ama a takeru? Me pregunto porque tiene que ser tan complicado, o porque hikari tiene que ser la mala
Nana chapter 12 . 9/27
Thanks for the update! I loved this as usual, though it's killing me that everything is in Hikari's POV. I want to know what Takeru is thinking too!

I also noticed you slipped in all eight crests here. Nice touch.
Soapy130 chapter 12 . 9/19
Thanks for the update! Now, reading about Hikari’s past with her previous boyfriends I can understand her sentiments more. I’m interested to see if there’s going to be continued fall out to the “Am I missing something for you too?” Because as much as Takeru tries to pass it off as something lighthearted, it really seems like he’s still very insecure of their relationship and is still worried about Hikari leaving him. I hope that we get a Takeru-centric chapter soon so that we can figure out what he’s thinking!
Thanks for updating, always a treasure! Wondering what's going on with takeru
BlondeandConfused chapter 12 . 9/13
What a cute update!

I love the complexity of Hikari and her past. I completely understand and feel for her when it came to the previous breakup. Having such strong feelings about someone, but knowing it won’t work out is one of the hardest obstacles in a relationship. I think you told it well.

Now we need to know more about Takeru. There’s something about him, and I can’t quite put my finger on it, that’s off and an explanation is needed. Even Hikari sees it!

Excited for the next update!
Soapy130 chapter 11 . 9/7
Yay an update! The parallel between Mimi and Michael’s LDR to Hikari and Takeru’s possible LDR in the future I’m guessing is going to cause some problems in the future chapters. Hikari already has brought up France several times and how Takeru is staying in Japan basically on borrowed time.

The last sentence just made me so sad for Takeru... Makes me feel like he still feels he’s lacking in some way for Hikari and that she’s going to leave him one day.
It always makes my day whenever you update one of your stories. I'm a big fan of all of them!
This story deserves more love. It's hard to find good Takari stories these days. So thank you for updating!
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 9/5
Surely this is a great story
gleek8514 chapter 10 . 9/2
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
gleek8514 chapter 10 . 9/2
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY
Soapy130 chapter 10 . 8/20
Yay thanks for the update! Takeru still seems so mysterious though... Hikari (and the reader by extension) doesn’t seem to really understand what’s going on. I hope Takeru doesn’t have some kind of terminal illness! Yamato must also be talking to him over something serious. Ahh so many questions!
Lancedark chapter 10 . 8/18
I must say this is one of the few Takari fics that I treasure. Still curious what's wrong with Takeru here and I hope he's not dying. .
skymont chapter 10 . 8/18
i was surprised as i saw my country being mentioned for the infamous tsunami lol but aside from that, your writing is nice as always. i like how you make them so easy to understand, yet beautiful at the same time. i will always wait for the continuity, both this and paradigm shift! ganbatte ne!
Samy chapter 1 . 8/17
Me hubiera gustado que takeru fuera el primero para hikari, pero bueno asi lo escribiste, muy interesante porque yamato no quiere a hikari cerca de takeru es porque takeru tiene un pasado en francia que puede ser presente y no quiere que lastime a hikari, o es por que takeru sufrio a causa de hikari
Actualice pronto saludo