Reviews for Our Family is Stronger (We're Here to Help 3)
bobcatwriter chapter 177 . 7/15
Awe that is sweet!
bobcatwriter chapter 176 . 6/3
Welcome back!
bobcatwriter chapter 175 . 1/3
Awe CUTE! Can't wait for the next chapter!
bobcatwriter chapter 172 . 11/10/2020
Oh my two updates in one week? What in the world? No kidding both chapters are great. I was hoping there would be a few people from his past that would creep back in. Like Principle Vernon.
bobcatwriter chapter 171 . 11/8/2020
The pain that John is feeling. I feel for him. Hopefully he wont be down in the dumps for too long. Thanks for the update!
bobcatwriter chapter 170 . 7/14/2020
First of all: Congratulations! A very exciting time and adventure is ahead of you so when is the wedding? and how did your significant other popped the question?

Second of all: No worries about the updates being a little slower, I know what its like to be engaged, rush, rush, rush

And lastly great chapter although I certainly hope that John hadn't been out for three months!
bobcatwriter chapter 169 . 4/14/2020
NO Please he has to pull through!
bobcatwriter chapter 168 . 3/12/2020
Please tell me that John is going to be okay.
bobcatwriter chapter 165 . 3/11/2020
Finally! Hopefully he will be put away for the rest of his life!
bobcatwriter chapter 156 . 11/28/2019
WOW! That was Harsh! I hope Claire doesn't truly mean it!
bobcatwriter chapter 155 . 11/27/2019
Oh man! I hope everything will be okay! Great update! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
bobcatwriter chapter 147 . 10/7/2019
I love it the "We're free" so happy for them! I do have one little critique to make. The iPod was not introduced until October of 2001. and I think that when the movie was made in 1986 he was about 16 years old. Which if that is correct then this chapter would be in about 1997. Unless you want to AU the date of the release of the iPod. Even mp3 players where not on the market until 1998. So you could do a walkman or a discman! Just a thought! ;)
bobcatwriter chapter 139 . 9/27/2019
Oh John just take the damn money! either that or win a million playing the lottery!
bobcatwriter chapter 137 . 9/25/2019
That was a little too kinky for me!
bobcatwriter chapter 119 . 8/29/2019