Reviews for A Walk in the Rain
Annika Greenwood chapter 1 . 4/10
I loved that little story! The relationship between Arwen and Legolas is heart warming :)
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I loved this very much. Immortals!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great story.
Archiril chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hey!

I did already read a few of your stories, and I think they're amazing! Especially these short ones. How can you create a whole story in only one chapter? It truly is great! Keep on going!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
beautiful story! and, i must say, i found parts more to be humour than drama. LOL, i'm weird.
Lady Anne chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Nice fic. I like a close friendship with Arwen and Legolas.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow, heehee, what a great one-shot! I like Arwen in this, she has a nice personality!
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
This is a lovely story. I just love your depiction of Arwen and Legolas- very well done! And I could just see and feel the shiny droplets of rain, in this mild and sweet story! It's beautiful. Please keep writing!
mrscribble chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Oh! Very interesting... you can almost feel the Lady Evenstar's joy! Just lovely. Vivid descriptions and beautiful language. I love your writing.
Linaeve chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Humorous, but at the same time, full of meaning.
Lovely story.
- Linaeve
belia chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
you do have something with elfs sneezing, don't you?

well, nonetheless, this was beautiful, and i could imagine it actually happening...

and it was sweet!
Arwen-Georgie-Skye chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
What a great fic. I love how Arwen is thisclose to becoming mortal, but couldn't quite make the final leap. The elf inside her won't diminish so quickly. Aragorn sounded so dismayed! The rain falling all over him sounded funny. I also love the naivete on Arwen and Legolas' part about sneezes and such. Their reactions were perfect! I love a good Arwen/Legolas friendship.

Forever Arwen and Aragorn

Renech i beth i pennen?
dauntless-hurin chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Wonderful! *claps* Both delightfully amusing and genuinly moving. I hope Aragorn is gentle with those healing hands of his.
Theresa Green chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Oh, Ithilien, what a beautiful piece of writing!

I absolutely love the idea that Arwen, even after years of marriage, has not quite had the courage to abandon her elven physiology. The concept that she has to make the sacrifice and become *truly* mortal before she can conceive is superb.

The dialogue between Arwen and Legolas is excellent. You really succeed in conveying their affection for each other. I like the way in which Legolas is a little cruel in persisting with his questions even when it is obvious that the Queen does not wish to answer them. Sometimes that is what good friends have to do! I like the little touches of humour between them too, especially, "I will also tell him it must be applied liberally and with frequency." Excellent!
Fan of the Arwen and Legolas friendship chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I loved this fic so much. I liked picturing the rain, and Aragorn's disgruntled face! I also like fics that explre Arwen and Legolas' friendship, and the duties of being a queen. I would love it if you wrote another. I am an A/A fan but open to the idea of Arwen/Legolas. I like your writing style.