Reviews for Ignite the Spark
Cyan-Snake chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
You kidnapped me, so I am going to co-operate with everything you tell me and explain my past. Yes. That's how I see a pyromancer who would attack someone for being insulted. Nice character you have set up here.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 22 . 5/3/2020
Haha! Terrain Elemental! take that suckers!
Fairy King Oberon chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
also it should be noted that dousing Chandra like that only worked because she didn't see it coming. it worked on pure shock factor alone. if she had really tried, it wouldn't have even affected her. especially if she went all awakened inferno.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
you know, now that I think about it, the ravenclaws fit well in the blue MTG category, the hufflepuffs fit well in the white category, the gryffindors fit for the red category, and the slytherins are supposed to fit in the green/black category (though not green OR black, it only really fits if you use both)
Visual Bliss chapter 30 . 3/25/2020
I'm not reading this anymore even the weaker planeswalker would stomp the harry potter universe without expending much effort of at all... This story is making MTG characters weaker for convenience
Visual Bliss chapter 26 . 3/25/2020
Chandra shouldn't be this weak and easy to beat...
E.L. Girralo chapter 47 . 3/16/2020
Great story one of my favourites. Though it could have been interesting to see how either Hermoine or Pansy would react if they became a planeswalker just before the final battle with Bolas. Oh well. Thanks for the journey.
StrongGuy159 chapter 47 . 3/16/2020
Cool 2 chapters (46 & 47) I liked it.
jern0013 chapter 47 . 3/16/2020
frankieu chapter 47 . 3/16/2020
nice chapters thx for writing it
loved the battle and the ending of it
poor hermoine having to deal with the MoM might just ignite her spark and flee to another plane
William Kalen Bryce Roy chapter 21 . 3/10/2020
A planeswalker would bend the entire harry potter verse over it's knee. Especially Chandra...This story is quickly becoming a farce.
StrongGuy159 chapter 45 . 3/10/2020
Nice chapter continue please.
StrongGuy159 chapter 44 . 3/2/2020
Awesome chapter continue please.
StrongGuy159 chapter 43 . 2/24/2020
Cool chapter continue please.
frankieu chapter 43 . 2/24/2020
nice chapter thx for writing it