Reviews for Nothing Left To Prove
jsiebs85 chapter 33 . 19m
Please update
Maybe Danny should live with Jason whip Drew and Sam are in the pretend journey.
Very good update. I love Piph and her gruff momma bear demeanor. Look forward to the next update.
This isn’t bad but I don’t really have time to read all your other stuff and then come back to this. It would be great if you would just work some of the basic back story in so your stories could stand alone more.
Great chapter
Great story. I wish the boys spent more time with Jason.
Lol still don’t care about Drew.
Nice update. Leave it to Carly to be so pushy and probably net even realize she is doing it. Good that Michael is a smart young man. Look forward to the next update.
Very sweet chapter. I loved it. Although I have to say that I would have loved to see Kellie and Jason try and talk about how babies come about. At some point everyone will start to feel safe again. Look forward to the next update.
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 30 . 8/23
Loved this chapter! Alyssa is a small piece of work all right.
I had to chuckle at Kellie getting money out of Jason's wallet without him knowing and down right inappropriately cackled when Gibbs snatched the shakes out of Jason's reach and smacked him on the head. I do so love JM but that smack was great! I liked Olivia giving Carly some hard truth. Sonny are Carly just really don't get it. Also Gibbs convo with Kellie and then Jason was wonderful and very Gibbs. Look forward to the next update.
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 27 . 8/15
Loved this chapter! Gibbs is awesome! Charles is awesome.
Really nice update. Is Sonny truly that thoughtless? In your story, he isn't such a drekkish little fraction of a man that he is on the show, but really he can't connect the dots and do it graciously. If Carly squawks then someone tells her to shut it. Jason Gibbs cares because even though they bicker he clearly has a soft spot for Kellie and doesn't want to see this happen again. Very sweet with Charles and Kellie, he is a good man. Look forward to the next update.
Okay, now you have me thinking about French fries and a chocolate shake. I liked this chapter and liked that Kellie flat out told Jason that he is going to start dictating her diet. Good for her. I'm sure she is adult enough to balance out the fries and shake later. Good for Jason with back up for Dante insisting guards stay in place and pointing out he can't be in two places at once. Too bad he didn't do that for Liz or Sam on the show. Your jase is far less a yes man. I like it.
Aww, lovely and sweet chapter. Kellie and Jason now get to enjoy their unexpected news and better yet they are miles away from everyone else and get to enjoy it in relative quiet. I wonder how the his and hers portion of the children are going to react. It would likely be hardest on Danny and Alyssa. The three boys all seem to go with the flow. Look forward to the next update.
Half of PC already knows Kellie might be pregnant and Sonny is out of the loop, I kind of like it and feel bad for him at the same time. Look forward to Kellie and Jason talking about it. Good chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »