Reviews for Divine Paths
1arigato chapter 4 . 5/23/2020
I couldn’t put this fic down until I caught up. It’s wonderfully sweet, and doesn’t try to push large stakes around or take itself too seriously like most fics for either fandom do. Solas and Jon’s relationship is refreshing and makes me curious for both Westeros/Essos and Thedas’s futures. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Nsydian chapter 4 . 8/3/2019
GIVE ME MORE ! :D
Elise chapter 4 . 8/3/2019
(Oh, Arya.) Thank you, Winged Lady C, for another great chapter of a lovely, amazing, interesting, super cool and awesome story I enjoy reading very much. Best wishes!
Elise chapter 3 . 8/3/2019
Great chapter - thank you for writing this. :)
Elise chapter 2 . 8/3/2019
Oooooh! They meet again! :)
Elise chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
I totally adore this story, it's great.
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 8/1/2019
Arya is a troublemaker indeed. Great chapter. Glad you are back hopefully she doesn’t get in to much trouble
Gungan chapter 4 . 8/1/2019
Oh Arya.

Loving this fic! Sometimes I feel like everyone is taking this too smoothly, but it's only chapter 4. Plenty of time for things to happen ;).
Artimuos Sen chapter 4 . 8/1/2019
Nice one, even Sansa is becoming a better girl than following her mother's footsteps.
Durrty Paramour chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
A purebred, such as Solas would consider themselves as Elvhen (when referred to in singular term, otherwise it's Elvhenan).
E.g. A "High Elf", seeing as their original genetic make up isn't as diverse or diluted.
But since their empire's fall, and enslavement to the Tevinter Imperium. Much of the Elvhenan's robust physiology was bred out, such as their long life span. Now, they're regarded as common, Elvish low born or Shemlen (meaning quickling, like other quick 'short-lived' children).
Whatever remains of the Elvhenan (not including Mythal or Fen'Harel), such as Abelas, and his ancient Sentinel Order. They don't involve themselves with the rest of Thedas. Least of all, the diminished Dalish Elven clans. Or any of the Elves.

Despite this one inconsistency. I am thoroughly enjoying reading through these chapters. I just found this story. And I like the prologue so far. Thank you, for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2019
Please make Jon a Arcane Warrior and Bran as shape shifter.
NightlyRowenTree chapter 3 . 7/2/2019
Interesting
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
Holy hell great chapter
Elijah Jacob chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
I'm loving the story!

Waiting patiently for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2019