Reviews for Apocalypse Nowish
Tariq chapter 19 . 5/19/2005
Hi. I wanted to know when are u gonna update this gramd fic of yours? it's been ages! it'd be a shame to let such a fic go unfinished.

Hmm...I dunno whether u've read my fic CONSEQUENCES or not. If u haven't, I'd like u to read it. If u have then u might be interested in reading it's lastest chapter (10th). Here's the link:
Dylan chapter 19 . 11/15/2004
Yeah. I have the best contemplations ever. Rock on me!
Ruth Quist chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
In answer to your email, I'm afraid it's been too long since I read the first parts. But I'll try to read the whole thing over this weekend and let you know. I do know I like your story and I think it has some original ideas. One bit that through me though, in your latest chapter you had a line where Connor said that they were brothers and it sounded like he was talking about him and Wesley (which surprised me). I had to flick back a few chapters to find the reference and figure it out. Anyway, I try to let you know. In any case, you've still got a good story! Write more, please!
Ruth Quist chapter 19 . 10/7/2004
Interesting chapter.

This is a fairly complicated story, which I like. I'm looking forward to more.
Tariq chapter 19 . 10/5/2004
Hey...I liked Dylan. Can we keep him, huh?

bravo for another well-written chapter. PLZ CONTINUE!

B/A!

WES in dark/harsh/hero mode.

Spike bieng his cocky self.

these are the 3 things I want. Can I have 'em, huh? huh?
shahid chapter 19 . 9/30/2004
NICE! when do the AI gang go to SUNNYDALE?
Tariq chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
Hi. GREAT CHAPTER! Um..where was Lilah? Also... Plz show that Angel & the crew arrive in Sunnyhell & at Buffy's doorstep when she is training her potentials. PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Btw...check out my story Consequences!
shahid chapter 18 . 5/10/2004
AWESOME! plz show that WES thinks that its his fault that Cordy was captured and that he starts to practice really dark arts and becomes ruthless so that he's strong enough to save her.
also...show that the AI goes to Sunnydale and the Scoobies to regroup. plz show that the scoobies and the potentials are awed by the fierce determination and battle prowess shown by each member of team ANGEL. specially show some dialogue b/w WES and Giles in which Wes says that he is no Watcher.
Update soon.
barfbag chapter 17 . 1/28/2004
Superb chapter! I liked seeing the fight through Dylan's eyes, it was really well written, and nice to get a different perspective. The poetry at the end of the chapter is really nice, I can tell you put a lot of time and work into your writing. It is appreciated :)
Can't wait for the Scoobies to come!
J chapter 17 . 1/25/2004
I like what you've done with Dylan. It was interesting to see him overcoming his fear and taking a stand for his new found allies. I also particularly liked Wesley's musings on Lilah and himself in general. Nice to see Gunn and him mending their friendship. Beautiful description for Cordelia at the end.
shahid chapter 17 . 1/25/2004
EXCELLENT CHAPTER! i loved the way WES was in this chapter! show him the same in front of the scoobies. show that Angel considers him the second in command of their group. update soon!
Janetta Hillpeople chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Like the story so far as I have had the chance to read it, first few chapters only. I am willing to do beta reading if you would like. I can do a beta read of one of the chapters that is already up and email it to you so you can see how I would do with your work. Let me know if you are interested. I have been editor of a college literary mag, so I have some formal and a lot of informal experience.
Tariq chapter 17 . 1/24/2004
Hi. GREAT CHAPTER...as usual! :)
PLZ CONTINUE!
Show B/A!
barfbag chapter 16 . 12/22/2003
I think you're a very creative writer, and I'm enjoying the story. The only thing I'd suggest is getting yourself a beta reader, or if you already have one, someone with better skills. There are frequent spelling and grammatical errors. They come often enough for it to be distracting. Besides those, the story is great. You write the characters pretty well. You might consider americanizing the language a bit (elevator instead of lift, etc) but I guess that's just a matter of preference. Again, great story, I look forward to more!
Freakazoid chapter 16 . 12/14/2003
A very good post. I really like the Cordy/Angel interactions and their close friendship. Holtz will always be in their minds. You also portrayed Lilah's vulnearability very well. Her characterization was spot on in this post. I also like Connor's ruminations and his realisation of Holtz. I really am glad that Connor and Angel can reconcile.