Reviews for Wolves That Walk Alone
Mard Geer03 chapter 43 . 9/27/2022
short chapter but I"m just glad your still here. I dont think you read my last review but the offer's still open. Hope everything's ok on your side.
NobleChief123v.2 chapter 42 . 9/17/2022
I can't understand why lore fanatics have to be sweaty for even the tiniest detail over a non-canon story. As an old saying goes, "It's a dogs-eats-dogs world we live in."

I've pretty much cut ties w/ the RWBY community, but still look forward to where the series is heading. Just remember Man, even if its only a handful, there's still folks here that admire your works.
skylorbaker14 chapter 9 . 9/14/2022
I'm loving the story, but I'm hoping at least by chap 40 for one kiss. I'm not expecting it, but I'm so hoping for it.
Altec14 chapter 42 . 9/13/2022
Hope you continue this story I has been a great read.
DarkLed chapter 42 . 9/10/2022
One of the Best story I ever read on fanfiction. Nice character building, story is progressing at nice rate and I like it very much.

Dear Author you are very very good at this and I hope you will continue and forget about haters and trolls.

And for you troll readers go to hell and read barbie stories or play hentai in your moms cellars. You dont like it you dont read it ez, not posting shits idiots.

Good luck in your life and have a nice day TheManThatWalksTheAbyss115
But One Man Here chapter 1 . 9/9/2022
I saw only the email alert, that said just not even four hundred words exist in the update.

This story is yours to pick up or put down as you see fit. The second of these is the worst that I'm fearing, but come what may I wish you well all the same.
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 42 . 9/9/2022
dude it's finally good to hear from ye again, and i'm glad your doing well but i'll cut to the point where's chapter 43 !
Nice-Spize chapter 42 . 9/9/2022
It appears that the site is bugging out again since i can't see the new update yet other people have seen it so not sure what to do but I'll wait
BigRig2.0 chapter 1 . 9/8/2022
Ss there a new chapter? cause I've already read this
DOOMRAIDER chapter 10 . 9/8/2022
Talking things over with a competitor to a huge prize likely will end with nothing being resolved but a hardened determination to beat the person asking for a truce. In a way the slaughter that happened in the chapter was inevitable because the people hunting Six were a bunch of cut throats even if they tried to his it through some feeble excuse. At least Six knows who and what he is which is much more then most of the characters in the RWBY series.
IX404 chapter 42 . 9/8/2022
Nicely done.
Gunsword chapter 42 . 9/8/2022
Is there a new chapter because chapter 42 is still the same chapter as before or is this website bugging out again.
Pro writer that we all like chapter 42 . 9/8/2022
I just want you to know that I'm proud of you for persevering through all this. God bless and good luck in the future.
veil of silence chapter 42 . 9/8/2022
I am sad that people are shit talking you.
I find this story great! I love your writing and I hope you take care.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/8/2022
I Dalmata Fan I, and you make some of the most faggot ass stories I've seen. You should probably learn to be an actual author before you start talking shit.
4,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »