Reviews for Wolves That Walk Alone
ER-47 chapter 44 . 1/5
I understand you need time to finish what important first so is ok
LichWight chapter 44 . 1/5
That's alright get some time to yourself and have a happy new year.
s.h117 chapter 44 . 1/5
Happy New Year dude and I genuinely love this story
ArguableReader, I mean if it'll take as long as needed for an update. The fact that he wants to focus more on life than the stories is a commendable thing on its own.
ArguableReader chapter 44 . 1/5
Hey now, I've seen SLOWER updates, from a couple of stories before yours here,
so it's not THAT bad, to be fair, as long as, it's not every six month's to, one time a year, then your fine.
Smash197 chapter 44 . 1/5
Take as long as you need to get things in your life in order, we will be waiting till then.
ZILLAFAN chapter 44 . 1/5
Just don't get rid of it.
FrostyPK chapter 36 . 1/5
Cool
Krieger Techpreist chapter 44 . 1/5
Thats completely fair, and I hope everything settles down
Shaydrall chapter 44 . 1/5
You can only do what you can do. Whenever you next update I’ll swing by to read it. Until then take care, and happy new year as well
Servermeta chapter 44 . 1/5
Its alright take all the time you need life first then you can come back to this even with all the hate that i saw in the reviews over my time reading this dont forget that there are still people that really like this story see ya
Mkfhda chapter 44 . 1/5
Perfectly understandable in putting your life first, I wish you good luck on your endeavors.
COULDNT12761022 chapter 44 . 1/5
You do what you want to do
Altec14 chapter 44 . 1/5
Good luck with life, dude. Hope that you get things in order. Also I still love the story.
DarthAwesome01 chapter 44 . 1/5
Whatever assholes continue to bother you about this can fuck right off, if you'll pardon my language. You are not making money off of this, and you are putting your valuable time and effort into something that does not physically give you benefits. You are not beholden to a schedule and we have no right to demand anything from you ever. Your life is important, you should live it as you like. This story will still be here, no matter what. If people are whining about upload schedules, then they can leave. Those of us who care will still be here, and we will support you no matter what.
4,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »