Reviews for Wolves That Walk Alone
The Baz chapter 5 . 12/23/2019
Spartan Six must’ve really loved watching Mad Max as a kid.
Blaze1992 chapter 5 . 12/23/2019
Hmm surprised Ozpin didn't send anyone "after" him though with him killing troops I have a feeling James will not be happy.
Gamerman22 chapter 5 . 12/23/2019
Kill Adam, it’s better if he die so volume 3 and above won’t happen.
the-lost-memories6 chapter 5 . 12/23/2019
Love it
keep up the good work
NotXeno chapter 2 . 12/23/2019
Do people have aura in your story? Doesn't seem like it.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
This is far more interesting than the vast majority of RWBY crossovers. I admit, I was hesitant to take a read, but glad I did in the end.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Shut the fuck up Somerandomperson. Ugly ass motherfucker.
Somerandomperson chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
When tou post a story next time I suggest leaving posting when you think it be out
scottusa1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Another great chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
bigbossHayden98 chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Well anything involving the Forerunners Happen in the story At all. Or is the storm covenant. Or in the Created uprising.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Excellent as always
DivineWhiskey chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Maybe have a time skip for a few years so he can use aura
Malgrath chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
I'm starting to wonder when Ozpin is going to make his move to scoop Six in his plans only to get rebuffed
Mortarion The Death Lord chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Loving the story and I can’t wait for the next chapter, though I gotta say that this chapter reminded me of goblin slayer, with the guild girl liking the silent protagonist with a boasting spearman. And the silver tags as well. I don’t know if it’s coincidence or intentional but I got a kick out of it. Anyway keep up the good work and don’t worry about taking time to come out with an update. It’s better to focus on school and eventually come out with a quality chapter than to let your grades drop and spam chapters. So keep it up!
Golden Nova chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Not to be rude, but the story seems to be dragging on without any progression. Do I need to skip few chapters or will there be some real events happening soon?
4,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 .. Last Next »