Reviews for Wolves That Walk Alone
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 44 . 1/5
Understandable. When you get older, you don't have as much time to write anymore.
Mard Geer03 chapter 44 . 1/5
whoa, what were the odds?
I was rereading this earlier this day after months and then it had an announcement. haha
Shaxxina lady of the crucible chapter 44 . 1/5
That’s totally fine with me taking time usually means better quality so by all means take your time
free man writer chapter 44 . 1/5
Dude never apologize for prioritizing your life 1st because at the end of the day that's what's important you're doing this because you have a Passion for it and you do it for free. Your life your health and all that shit comes first before you write so always focus on that. Take care comrade.
Akin2018 chapter 44 . 1/5
Glad you are doing alright, it is fine, I can wait for a long time, your life is your own. Hope your new year was great. Signed Akin2018.
ivan1305as chapter 44 . 1/5
no worries, altough the fic is good we can wait
Malgrath chapter 44 . 1/5
Hey man, it has been a while. I while I wont lie to you and say that I'm not disappointed that this wasn't a chapter and that I'm happy with fewer updates, because I'm not. But I do get it. I am under illusions that this is a full time job and that you have other things in life whether they be good or ill. What I am happy about is you drawing a line and saying 'This is what I want and this is where I'll be.'
Bladekotsu chapter 44 . 1/5
Happy New Year, and hey sometimes a person gotta do what it gotta do, we don't pay you, and you don't work for us, so do what's more important to you and do it without regrets, God speed you magnificent bastard
Redripper666 chapter 44 . 1/5
looking foreword to it good luck
BAND0G chapter 44 . 1/5
I hope your journey is a successful one, and happy late new years
ODSTFRymann chapter 44 . 1/5
God speed friend
Silverfox72 chapter 44 . 1/5
That is a very responsible decision in all honesty and I commend you
diegouliseszunigaornelas chapter 44 . 1/5
I get it all problems IRL need to be fixed I understand that and I will gladly wait however long it takes for the next chapter
PSYCONIG chapter 44 . 1/5
Wish you the best of luck, you are not obligated to do anything and thank you for this really good read.
I just want to say thank you, because i don't think it is said often enough.
Knighthunter911700 chapter 44 . 1/5
IRL problems need to be fixed immediately so personally I don’t care if a chapter isn’t out, however, I’m glad to hear that you haven’t abandoned this story and all your hard work.

Till the next chapter, whenever that maybe
4,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »