Reviews for Octoling in the Big City
MrShade13 chapter 13 . 2/5
Cliffhanger! Color my impressed with this story so far and how the Splatoon lore fits into it and what ever is coming up I shall be waiting with bated breathe!
MostlyJovial chapter 12 . 1/9
So. I found this a few days ago. Didnt think much, saw a cute story taking place and was an all around happy read. No overused tropes or major grammatical problems, but now I'm legitimately convinced this is a canon direction for the story. Right down to an all female cast that actually feels unique and each have their own one of a kind character quirks.

The downside of this, however, I will likely never find any other stories this well written and immersive.
YootisPoshil chapter 11 . 1/7
Hello and good day to you.

Anywho onto the review, I ventured back into this archive for some good reading and I'm very thankful this is the first story that caught my attention. I powered read from Ch.1 to 12 and I thoroughly enjoy the level of detail you put with the usage of settings you presented as well as the characters.

The icing of the story is how you portray the 3 agents. Not only I find them very cute, I enjoy your spin on their personalities. Although I keep an open mind and enjoy any persona from other stories I've come across, your display is top notch development as well as making it believable and not so flat, meaning they continue to slowly grow but at the same time as the reader, you see them interact with others to further display their character instead of mostly inner dialogue, descriptions, and whatnot. I do pray you can understand my meaning, if not, I enjoy the personalities of your portrayal of the agents in a nutshell.

I can't think of any glaring complaints apart from the very few spelling errors I've come across from one chapter to another, but those errors are completely overshadowed with how you're progressing the story's plot and aspects of humor, hurt, and adventure.

All in all, I really enjoy so far that you've uploaded and I pray you continue this series.
-Poshil
ThePizzaLovingTurtle chapter 10 . 11/15/2019
I'm surprised this story has so few reviews. I think it's one of the most fun agent stories we have here.

The takes on 3, 4, and 8 are each very entertaining to read, and the relationships they have with each other are really cute. Learning about a writer's different take on each character in these stories is always a novel experience considering just how many people tackle these characters. I like that Three has that abrasive personality and gruff language, Four's insistence on class, and Eight's capableness beside her cluelessness.

Honestly, this story could just have been several chapters going through their daily lives as is, but the element of continuing off into the Octo Expansion's set-up alongside their shenanigans is really compelling. It's just really fun to read.
ZED147 chapter 10 . 11/10/2019
This is a Great story please keep it up the good work can’t wait to see what happens next!
carlosfranciscop1010 chapter 9 . 9/12/2019
This is a great and very good story, your way of writing is easy to understand, keep it up, your work is great.
EnderKitty68 chapter 5 . 5/31/2019
this chapter is a mood XD

Eights last thought is me wondering when school lunch starts.