Reviews for Death By Fan Fiction: The Talk
sherryola chapter 1 . 6/7
This made me laugh, since I love the whole universe this story is in. And I'm hoping there is a new and final lasting love interest for Reid, at last. someone who doesn't already have a husband, but she can have kids, because I think Reid would be a good stepfather. Thanks for the chuckle.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh, I CAN"T wait for more. I am just hoping the writers do not have Reid fall for JJ. Like it or not, JJ is married to Will. Even if she divorces him, I don't think Reid would do anything about it. He's getting a love interest for at least two episodes, so I"m hoping she'll last long enough for Reid to get a kiss or a roll in the hay or two. As far as I"m concerned, JJ's storyline is over. Please hurry and iupdate.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 5/9
I am hoping that Reid falls in love and gets married. I really don't care what happens to JJ. After saying those words, "I love you" to Reid, I really have resented pretty much everything she has or will say next season.
Angela chapter 1 . 5/9
JJ is such a stupid whore, my gosh. Why didn't she just choose Reid back then before Will. This is such a stupid idiotic story line the writers created.
ahowell1993 chapter 1 . 5/9
Love it and I can't wait to meet Max.
BMS chapter 1 . 5/9
The shoe's on the other foot now. 8)
Nice one.