Reviews for Echoes
Nirehtyls chapter 7 . 8/2
Love that Lupin and Sirius made it in. And all of the early scenes when Snape was pregnant. (:
sampam69 chapter 7 . 5/23
This is a job very well done :):):)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/3
This is a very lovely Mpreg story. :)

I certainly enjoyed how you included the POVs of different characters and their observations.

Also, although I'm not a fan of Ron, your version of him was a nice fellow. I'm still kind of happy that the other two, Harry and Hermione, won't be able to surprise him as much as they thought they could. XD
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
I don't really fancy fictions of Snape being pregnant. But hey, this is an exception.
Great fic. Loved this.
Thorilian chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Sweet, a pity there's no follow up.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
I like that he went back and confronted Severus. But why is so much of these chapters in Italics?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
good story! I eageerly await your next story.

thank you for the gift of yourself.
Emma chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I loved this it was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, keep up the good work:)
Readerjke chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Enjoyable story. Very well written.
EneleHyram chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I read your fiction in french and I really love it.
hotcat chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
nice
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
this is one of the simplest mpreg i have read but you certainly have a talent in writing. the concept of the story is not unheard of but the writing is realy commendable.
mabynot1539 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Great story.
Princessanab chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hi!
This was an awesome story line, and well written. No major repetition witch was amazing. My only criticism would be that it was a little hard to fallow because of the change of time, and that your ending happened to fast. Otherwise, perfect, and i will read this story again, that's for sure!
P.