Reviews for Shall I show you a True Shield?
cursed587 chapter 23 . 4/28
More updates plss
God damn there is no quality control with anything wirtten here is there. It's about like that MHA fic i read by the same guy.

It's really good at some points while being choc-full of idiotic and lazy typos, grammar mistakes, and other errors.

A good portion of this chapter reads like it was fucking typed on somebodies phone. It's ridiculous. If any of these works were to be turned over to an editor of any kind they'd rip you a new asshole.

If you threw this in grammarly, I'd bet there'd be more red than normal words. Absolutely disappointing on that front.
IcePhenex chapter 23 . 3/27
Hope you update soon! Your little changes is what makes this fic so good (and from the Anime standpoint, yours flows a LOT better.) Hope you keep your muse!
TheViewer chapter 23 . 1/28
I absolutely love this fanfic. It is the best one so far as it has Naofumi act the way I have wanted him to act and not just forgive the queen. I can’t wait to see more updates
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 23 . 1/26
I really hope you get your motivation back so you can continue this story i love it 10/10
Please update!
wyvern97 chapter 19 . 1/10
not sure if you are aware of the error, but you made references of the old witch calling felicia her nephew instead of niece
GgeorGge chapter 23 . 1/2
Keep up the good work
Omnipotent.01 chapter 3 . 1/2
The funny thing is i also used to be a draconic demon lord going by the name Mao_Doragon but then i transcended and became an omnipotent entity
EJR HorseLady chapter 23 . 12/29/2023
It took me two days to read all of this, and I am left wanting more. This is exceptionally well done. I truly am impressed with your story. I do have a bit of constructive criticism, however.

If you were reading a book, you will never, ever, EVER read the characters described as “the shield”, or “the raccoon girl”, or by hair colour. It’s always by name. That, is the one area of your story that I truly dislike. I do hope you will stop doing that in future chapters.

Other than that, this story is truly well written, and I am immensely enjoying the characters. I look forward to reading more in the future, and I sincerely hope you update soon.

Is there any chance you would be willing to post the story on A03 as well? I tend to read over there more often because fanfiction net is dying.
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 18 . 12/27/2023
Bloody beautiful
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 17 . 12/27/2023
Yea man rhis is awesome
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 16 . 12/27/2023
Stupid bird queen never like here
Blakwind chapter 23 . 12/24/2023
This is one of my favourite stories on so I'm happy its back even if only for one chapter though I'm hopeful it will continue.

I loved the fact that Naofumi is learning blacksmithing as I don't believe he does in the
Web/Light Novels hopefully he'll make some offensive shields like bladed shields and shields with other weapons mounted on them like the cannon shield.

Hopefully this won't turn out like the light novel where they go to ridiculous extremes to nerf Naofumi's attack stat to the point of giving him A shield with A healing ability that permanently sacrifices his attack stat just to make sure he can't kill anything beyond the balloons at the beginning of the story on his own.
777Worlds chapter 23 . 12/15/2023
Thank for the chapter!, It was great. Hope to see more!
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »