Reviews for Shall I show you a True Shield?
R-king 93 chapter 22 . 2/10/2022
Awesome chapter, keep up the good work
PersonaNinja Lux chapter 22 . 2/10/2022
Poor L'arc
FateBurn chapter 22 . 2/10/2022
Good chapter
RonaldM40196867 chapter 22 . 2/10/2022
Captain Bardimar is such a joy.

The Carmic Dog Familia was fierce.

I bet L’arc is always having a good time.

The Ryujin-boy loves drinking.

Therese is right, L’arc definitely deserves what’s coming to him for eating that Lucor fruit because he’s an idiot.

Happy February!
RandomGuest chapter 5 . 1/31/2022
Was slave seller always this... perverted on business dealings?
redmen6blight chapter 21 . 1/31/2022
Lol the shield just wanted to be acknowledged and since Naofumi isn't blaming the shield for his predicament it feels acknowledged.
redmen6blight chapter 6 . 1/30/2022
Fuck you these aren 't tears I have something in my eye damnit. No seriously this is a good fic I have only cried a few times while reading fanfiction congratulate yourself you got me. Only thing I was disappointed with was the knight scene but as she has been used in other stories I can see why you did it.
Kamishiro Ryuu chapter 16 . 1/27/2022
The further I read, the less differences from Origanal I see. Not sure I want to fulfill fan fiction to the end.
Kamishiro Ryuu chapter 12 . 1/27/2022
Honestly, I am very annoyed by Rafthalia and Firo in this chapter, when they take someone else's side, and not the direction of the hero in many situations. I understand that it is almost a copy of the original, but why keep such things? These parts, where the hero forgives those who wish him evil or coming to contact them because of the request of His companions, was the worst part of the original. That part, because of which I stopped reading the original.
Ghost Man chapter 21 . 1/18/2022
Aneurisms are bad...Mmmmkay?
Ooh. An ambush?
LOL Oh it's him. Of all bandits.
The Shield Hero has a dangerous witch facinated in him...yep you better be afraid.

Well he could have given them something as a friendly understanding of safe storage but then he's a Demon, and they weren't very forthcoming.
Old Man Captain is awesome. He gets my respect.
Ahh, the fated meeting.
Ryujin...makes sense.

Alright! Offensive Shield!
Alright! Sharp Dress! ZZTop Proud!

Woo! Power up!
daniel2610994 chapter 21 . 1/18/2022
Damn, nofumi is trusting his weapon over the other idio...heros, can't say I am really surprised since I so want them to die painful deaths, specially motoyasu.
comrade-elmo1 chapter 2 . 1/14/2022
"The only problem was
*she was a woman*"
based sigma male grindset Naofumi. (chapter2)
Trishleer chapter 21 . 1/11/2022
Thx for the chap :p
KingConner chapter 21 . 1/8/2022
Thanks 4 the chapter
hellfire45 chapter 21 . 1/3/2022
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and what these new thinks will do
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »