Reviews for Shall I show you a True Shield?
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 9 . 11/24/2023
Man this in a way ruined the story for me. This was so ooc for naofumi. Why would naofumi who hates the royals so much agree to help melty even id he was getting money from king. This just feels to me like a way of getting to follow the plot
Robotech275 chapter 23 . 11/24/2023
Hope we get crafted attack shields now that Naofumi got the blacksmith shield. There are also shields in the LN that buff skills or effects of skills like fishing 3 or navel combat 2. So you can give him Crafting 1 or crafting 5

With that he can craft all kinds of attack shields. Spiky shields, bear trap shields with a counter Bear Trap Bite, needle launcher shield. Idk.

If you ever need ideas for shields dm me.
EDG1999 chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
Thanks for the chapter, as good as always.
Will we see Kana reunion with Itsuji and his party in the future? That would be amazing to see!
Also, when will Dera become humanoid? And will having many heads affect her somehow? Like multiple girls or multiple personalities?
Please stay safe and update soon
Nightshadegirl chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
i really hope this rishia stops going after itsuki and be her own woman, she's much better off without him
Bonestar chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
Glad to see this updated. Take as much time as you need, as you said, real life always comes first.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
At least the lad gets some peace.
DeathCrawler chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
nice to see this updated look forward the next one
FlexonWriter chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
Please have Naofumi steal Rishia. The girl should have fallen out of love with Itsuki a long time ago. Please don't make her go back to that abusive relationship.
R-king 93 chapter 23 . 11/22/2023
Awesome chapter
trjz chapter 23 . 11/22/2023
glad to see your still writing thanks for the update
Robotech275 chapter 17 . 11/22/2023
Wait, but the paladin has 360 defense and 200 magic defense vs the curse 2 shield with 250 defense and no magic defense. Why didn’t you block with that?
fangs of death chapter 23 . 11/22/2023
great chapter
AmateurWriterJ21 chapter 23 . 11/22/2023
my only complaint is waiting for one year to have an update
hellfire45 chapter 23 . 11/22/2023
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
Ryne-Ark chapter 23 . 11/22/2023
Another fantastic chapter and hope to see more in the future!
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »