Reviews for Shall I show you a True Shield?
Shinku chapter 2 . 5/15/2019
With how naofumi actually uses his head instead of being a broody emo-ish character the chances of getting a larger variety of shields are high. Imagine him getting one similar to FGO’s Lord Camelot or maybe for the luls Rho Aias or is that abit too much?
Issei OPPHAI chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
Good oppai
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2019
Okay, that guy was right, it is a breath of fresh air. Naofumi is even more non-BS than usual, and I love it. His other shields too !
Toa Solaric chapter 2 . 5/13/2019
Not bad, surprised that Naofumi is more aggressive but I don't blamed him for what happens. Curious if he will find any shields that grant him more smashing power XD
Forest1395101 chapter 2 . 5/13/2019
Smashing time yet?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2019
Breath of fresh air dude again. This is a nice chapter here, Naofumi is a little more aggressive but that’s to be expected after what he has been through and I’m really looking forward to the other offensive shields he might find when he kills monsters or finds some legendary mineral or something.
Forest1395101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Spear Dude: LOL, the Shield SUCKS!
Shield Bro: FML
Spear Dude: :D

Spear Dude: LOL, the Shield SUCKS!
This Shield Bro: It's not a Shield, Dumb Ass. It's a Smashing Board!
Spear Dude: This guy scares me...
Issei OPPHAI chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Good story oppai
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Wanting to protect those bastard ? Meh.
Dr. Gale chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I like how you have Naofumi figuring things out his own way, though I think you could spend a little more time on him having trouble figuring those things out.
Toa Solaric chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Interesting and I wonder how will things turned out... with Naofumi like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
This is a breath of fresh air honestly, Naofumi is a lot Less naive than he was in the original story and I can’t wait to see what sort of experiments he will use his shield with I. Order to get stronger.
NovelEnthusiast chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Great start! I'm really liking the small changes to Naofumi, making him more perceptive to people's social cues is brilliant chnage as realistically the japanese are known for being able to read someone through body language somewhat accurately. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73