Reviews for Ferris Wheel
The X-Woman chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
What a wonderful story. You're writing is just beautiful, and you capture the emotions and atmosphere of the characters without sacrificing your voice as a writer, which is really impressive. Trin and Neo are some of the best, but hardest, characters to portray, and this is done quite well. I look forward to reading more of your work! *~The X-Woman~*
Insane Pineapple from Naboo chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Why don't we have more fanfictions writers like you? I love it.
Spicey-Muffin chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Ohh! How sweet! You kept to the charecters perfectly! (something I really *can't* do!) I loved it!

Hugs

Tilly
Steve chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wow. That was really good. I really enjoyed how you blended your story with the events of the movie. Really well done.

The only gripe I have is that I think Neo at this point in the movie is still a little Alice in Wonderland. I don't think that he realizes yet the destiny that he's standing in front of. I think rather that he is more like the "new guy" who comes to new place where everyone knews each other and he finds a friendly smile in the beautiful woman of the group. Something about the opposite sex that lends both comfort and uneasiness as the same time. But what do I know? This is a portion of reality you have created and who am I to say how your story continues. Just know that I enjoyed it very much. This is probably one of the best I've seen so far. Thanks
disease chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Okay... you and I both know that you don't need another review to add to your ever-growing collection. But what can I say? You deserve them. *winks*

I love the flow of this story, your vivid descriptions of Neo's feelings for Trinity. Can't excpect any less now, can we? *grins*

"a man creating memories from lies."

[insert fangirl scream here] That reminds me a lot of Logan. *grins widely* Heh... kill me for being an X-men fan. :)

You know, I can go on forever praising you, though I don't think will let me do that. I'm echoing all the comments down there, and I love your writing. You know that. :) Keep it up... or die. ;)

KIDDING! *innocent smile*
MistyX chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Oh God... i loved this!

You better post more like his...missing scenes is ALWAYS as intresting to read about and that half shy, yet attracted feeling in the story is just moving my furniture al the way :) LOL
RaeDances chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
"It is as understandable as it is unexplainable. They wouldn’t have it any other way." My GOD Chord. That was breathtaking! Breathtaking. The metaphor of the ferris wheel was so strange, at first I wasn't sure it was going to work, and then, "The wind ruffling my hair, and yours, would remind me of something horribly important. I am afraid of heights. You’d find out." My GOD, it was perfect. I love it.
bleak reality chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Seeing as I went to a carnival thingy just last night this has a feaky significance. The scary thing about Ferris Wheels is not how fast or rough they are, but how the slow, calm movement lets you see exactly how far there is to fall. They're like Trinity and Neo really.

Flawless writing again Chord. You're going to make a damn lot of money one day.
Wandering-Writer chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I loved this so much. It flows, it's believable, and it made me happy and sad at the same time. Write some more stuff please
Jennifer Jo chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Chord, darling, this is lovely. *cries* Ferris wheel! Excellent analogy, love, excellent. And CHORD! How could you post that.. that SPOILER up there! *points, breaks down*

It's okay. And I just loved the story. Beautiful.
rinka chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
*hugs chord*

THANK YOU! Ü

you really cheered me up now!

that pic's made me really down lately and i think i've found the cure! Ü

it's just so... beautiful

*sighs*

Ü
kidlat chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
chord, I hate to say this, but...

I love the way it's all flowy and stuff. And the bad part? YOu have five reviews, this being the sixth.

The thing I hate about being nice is that I can't find a single flaw in your story, no matter how hard I try. And even if I DID find one, no matter how minute, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to say anything bad against it, because the way you write is simply...amazing!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Beautiful. There's fifty million Neo/Trinity fics out there, and this is one of the best. The interactions seem real, it flows really nicely, and the thoughts seem real. The quotes in particular, and the way you use them, are lovely.
Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
wow this is really great! good job! just one question, wat pic with "a certain Reluctant Hero kissing a certain Marshmallow Lady"?
Centaur chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Chord, this is gorgeous, so gorgeous, and exactly what I needed right now. You've sculpted the tension beautifully. What a moment. I love it.