Reviews for Flight of the Dragonfly
0-Legion-0 chapter 24 . 10/16
Waiting for next chapter.
King of the Souls chapter 24 . 10/14
great chap
Scarease chapter 24 . 10/14
Nothing like throwing friend in expo with now their was going to be one .
bajy chapter 24 . 10/13
great job and looking forward to reading more soon
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 24 . 10/13
Great chapter as always!
LitchKing chapter 24 . 10/13
ThErEs No WaY! No OnE cAn JuSt DeFlEcT tHe EmErAlD sPlRaShU
Atomicdragon59 chapter 24 . 10/13
Not gonna lie I thought it was shigi that was man handling izuku.
beingwithu chapter 24 . 10/13
legit
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 24 . 10/13
Was he talking with Momo about mechanical bugs perhaps? Or maybe some kind of pheromone bomb to draw them into his range.
Dr. Gale chapter 23 . 10/8
Nezu knows.
Karlos1234ify chapter 23 . 10/8
Outstanding
meolessy chapter 1 . 10/6
I really enjoyed the story up till somewhere around chapter eleven. I think you have wonderful pacing as far as dialogue goes, and you're not half bad at combat scenes either. the only problem I really had was with the vigilante sub plot. it seemed tacked on to the story as a whole, and I felt like it bogged down the flow of the story. I would really like a rewrite where Izuku focuses on being a vigilante instead of going to UA to become a bonafide hero. you could have made the cat mouse relationship between Izuku and Aizawa really fun. instead I feel like this is two stories cramned into one.
p.s. I got to give you props though for resisting the compulsion some people on the site have for giving OFA to Izuku dispite the fanfics divergent plot.
Uber Ghidorah chapter 23 . 10/6
So I just watched the "Adam Ruins Everything" episode about little bugs, and it was saying the body is full of microscopic bugs inside and out. If that's the case, in the future, would Izuku be able to control those bugs as well? And what about creatures such as worms or crustaceans, the latter of which are arthropods and thus could be considered bugs?
bajy chapter 23 . 10/6
awesome job! I truly love this chapter!
was not expecting this.
poor Uraraka, I feel bad for her, but hopefully it will turn out ok
I am looking forward to reading more soon
beingwithu chapter 23 . 10/6