Reviews for The Bastard of Winterfell
Guest chapter 31 . 17h
New update please...
mbensidy chapter 31 . 1/20
Awesome chapters ! So glad they finally talked ! Now they both need to understand they love each other !
Woadangel chapter 31 . 1/16
Excellent! That was very romantic even though they didn't reveal themselves completely. Looking forward to those final declarations of love!
bothergirl99 chapter 31 . 1/15
Yay, I'm so happy they had a chance to talk! I enjoy the slow burn and build up. Very realistic and you have done a wonderful job at pulling apart the layers of the characters. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Laurinaliya chapter 31 . 1/14
I have just read the whole fic in the last few days. It is great, the characters are well developped, even more so for me than in the show because here the focus is more reduced but it makes the story interesting. I can’t wait for Tyrion and sansa to understand that their feelings are reciprocated !
mimisemily chapter 31 . 1/13
Love love love, I’ve been following this story for a while and am so incredibly invested. Thanks for the amazing read and I hope to see a new chapter soon!
MissLuxe chapter 31 . 1/13
Yes! Finally some real conversation about the truth
Oreoso chapter 31 . 1/13
Yay an update! Ty so much love your story
chinalatina28 chapter 30 . 1/2
You know what would be an interesting twist? If Tyrion goes to her that night and can't get it up. Too much unhappy history, pain, upheaval, pressure, insecurity, depression and he just can't. Or it comes up briefly and then fades. Honestly at this point I don't know how he would be able to keep it up. A man who intellectualizes his life as much as he does would have trouble getting out of his head enough for sex in a situation this charged. Let's face it, Tyrion would get stuck in a thought loop of how much Sansa hates him, and how much of a failure he is, and how much depends on his performance and he'd loose "enthusiasm." Then Sansa would freak out because constant sexual harassment has taught her that men only want one thing and don't care how they get it. Tyrion would see her upset and wallow in even more self loathing. It would just be a big mess all around.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/24/2019
Wishing you left us a Christmas gift...a new update...cant wait for the next chapter...hope it is the chapter that they will be sharing their feelings to one another.
Anahia chapter 30 . 12/23/2019
Yei, thanks for posting! I'm looking forward to the next update! Happy holidays!
Vwchick chapter 30 . 12/19/2019
Awesome chapter! And I hope you have an Amazing Christmas!
MissLuxe chapter 30 . 12/17/2019
Oh my gosh, I can't wait for them to get their feelings out in the open
mbensidy chapter 29 . 12/10/2019
Finally she said something ! I mean not what they both want to hear but at least a little somethingNice chapter !
bmthespian chapter 29 . 12/9/2019