Reviews for Stoppable Family Vacation
Gothicthundra chapter 34 . 8/4/2020
*snorts* the utter chaos lol.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/6/2020
How long is this story going to last?
Guest chapter 32 . 4/7/2020
Please make another update soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/25/2019
Will you be updating this story more often now since the Kim Possible Fanny's are done? I follow your story but since you don't update that much I kinda lost track.
F86Sabre53 chapter 28 . 12/26/2019
Canna has gone to far this time. Only this time, she's done it by accident.

But whether or not that lit cigarette flew back into the camper. It can still cause a fire.

There's a reason it's always important to dispose of garbage, like lit cigarettes, wisely.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2019
that’s definitely not how bras work lmao
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2019
Is this story going to last a whole flipping year? I heard there's going to be 8 days of this vacation and you're still on day 2! No offense but that's the one thing I love about Chris Palmer x stories. He updates them every week!
nikiharper chapter 27 . 10/10/2019
I'm slightly disappointed you're still on day 2 when I can't wait for day 6! (wink, wink) But, hey - you'll get there when you get there, right? Thanks for the update.
nikiharper chapter 24 . 10/6/2019
It's been a while...any new updates on this story?
F86Sabre53 chapter 24 . 9/5/2019
Canna with a weapon to attract a huge crowd. Surrounded by a paparazzi is probably the last thing, or amongst the growing list of last things, the Stoppable family would want to happen to them.

Kim having another wardrobe malfunction? If this keeps up, it's going to be beyond so the drama! When you put it that way, it might be better if these frequent wardrobe malfunctions happened to Ron instead of Kim.
F86Sabre53 chapter 23 . 9/5/2019
Seems like the live-action versions of Drakken and Shego have really upset their animated counterparts.

I bet Shego and Drakken now have the urge to give the creators of the KP LAM a piece of their minds for getting Shego's clothes wrong and Drakken's skin wrong.
F86Sabre53 chapter 22 . 9/5/2019
I had no idea there was a place in Nebraska called Valentine

It was very rude of Canna to slam a door in Kim's face. But I wasn't surprised. After all, she's a mean girl who is secretly in cahoots with Bonnie
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2019
This story is dragging on for to damn long. 24 chapters in and I'm board.
jettmanas chapter 2 . 8/20/2019
Creative look at them married and with kids. I'm guessing you have stories that lead up to this.

proofing find:
pointing to the still-mov (likely: the still-moving substance.)
(H)appy Father's

You got quite a few chapters! Solid humor. I liked the descriptions and dialogue. You've really got the characters down. Well done.
ChrisPalmer chapter 21 . 8/13/2019
How many days is this vacation going to last? You've over 20 chapters and your only on day 2!