Reviews for Before the Night Will End
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 1/11
Phew! Normally I'm drawn more to the less explicit fics for this pairing, but this was good. A nice soothing balm after the GMG. I'm still bitter about that in particular... I don't dislike Natsu or the other membership at all, but the reason I eventually quit reading the manga was because I was sick of Lucy's thunder always getting stolen or her abilities downplayed in favor of usually Natsu getting the main ultimate battle. She is by far my fave and I just... wanted her to be strong, feel strong, and have others see and really acknowledge it. But anyway, I digress. Another good fic! Gonna have to add you to my alerts. :)
moodygoody chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
Thank you for this lovely treat! Loved it! Absolutely.
SailorChibiMidnight chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
I actually love this. It's amazingly well written, and very easy and clear to read! Plus GrayLu which is always a plus.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Ugh I’m a sucker for Graylu. There really isn’t enough of it in the world. Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed it:)
lollieheartfilia chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Love this so freaking much!
DaeImagines chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
I absolutely LOVE this! I’ve really gotten into GraLu lately and this is amazing. Your writing is beautiful and I can’t wait to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
Thank you for this story! I really enjoyed it. It's always good to see more GraLu fics!
MiiAi chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
Yes! I'm soooooo happy to see you write more story of GrayLu and I loved it. I want to see more tho, I mean maybe some Lucy's point of view? or a sequel about the day they together3 ugh, I want to see them together so badly~ Anyway, still, it's a good ending, hope can see more Graylu's fic in the future:)