Reviews for Second Chances of the Soul
millerr123 chapter 7 . 3/14
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn't stop reading it.
breannakyle520 chapter 7 . 3/4
Great chapter. Thanks for the update. Update again soon
Konoewpl chapter 7 . 3/2
Oh! Honestly, I hope Peter was the only child that Tony had or cared, now Harley was here, if Tony adopted him, it seems something go wrong. Thanks.
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 7 . 3/1
More please
LokiCookies chapter 7 . 3/1
i kinda like the part when Loki threatened those paparazzi xD
Loki Rogers chapter 6 . 2/26
hopefully you will update soon
Monnitar chapter 2 . 2/13
Wait... it took Stark five hours to synthesize a new element, build a replacement core AND build a nanotech suit (did they even have that kind of tech in Wakanda at the time?) Did he just have all the materials lying around? Also his engineering skills seem quite magical if he put a whole suit together in a couple of hours from nothing.
SpiderFan chapter 6 . 12/18/2019
I'm not sure if I hate this or love it. I don't like that they're re-doing everything, but I can't stop reading.
NaLuFireSpirit chapter 6 . 11/13/2019
Please please update soon I love your story!
millerr123 chapter 6 . 10/19/2019
Please please please please please please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn't stop reading it
Remember When SW Was Good chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Pretty sure a Billionaire isn't using Axe body spray. Just saying...
Konoewpl chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
Well, I feel sorry for Tony... Peter not even Spiderman yet, but he already put himself in so much trouble! Amen!
Blaney chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
loving thei little changes you're making.

also glad to see you are still working on this.

loving the little bits of mama spider and son. please continue to do that.
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
More please
04 chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
More please, I love little Peter giving Tony a lot of trouble! Love dad tony.