Reviews for A Psyduck Phenomenon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2019
I looove this ending
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2019
I love this sweet moments
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2019
So sad ;(
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2019
May is totally right tho, I always hated that they just left misty in the gym when that wasn’t what she actually wanted to do and then made it like it was completely fine
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2019
Oh brock... you suck at timing
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2019
Love that ash said that
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
Really like your writing
Acanthus Addams chapter 17 . 8/10/2019
This was such a nice little insight into Ash and Misty's post-story journey together. I loved how protective of Misty Ash was, and their lighthearted arguing was so like them. Also, the allusions to other shippings, like Dawn and Gary and Lily and Dorian were intriguing - I'm particularly looking forward to the former!
Poke shipper chapter 16 . 7/28/2019
This story is amazing I really enjoyed it u did a fantastic job and I have an idea for a future poke shipping story u could do and it's a what if story my idea is what if misty and ash traveled to the hoenn region together instead of misty and ash going their separate ways basically misty never left ash and continued traveling with him instead of going back to cerulean city like her sisters wanted ash helped give misty the motivation and courage to say the things she wanted to say to them for a long time they be surprised at first but would be very happy and proud of how grown and matured misty has become and they decided to take their roles of being gym leaders more serious and let misty be happy with ash and continue traveling with her the main pairing is definitely ash x misty for sure and the story can be based on the anime except with some differences to make things more interesting and I know I said it be a poke shipping story but that wouldn't mean may can't have some sort of crush on ash at first before falling for someone else but if may gets paired with someone please don't let it be drew I seen drew paired with may so many times already and it's not giving other characters a chance but if I had to choose I'd say either Brandon or Wally (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire game characters) also ash isn't dense like he used to be he's more smarter and mature and will start noticing misty more in a different way like how she sees him since the day she realized her feelings for ash I know it's not a perfect idea but seeing stories where ash and Misty continue traveling together instead of going their separate ways like how they could have gone to hoenn together if misty never gotten that call from her sisters is rare these days that's my idea
Acanthus Addams chapter 16 . 7/28/2019
Aww, what a lovely ending. This was such a nice way to round everything off. Brock and Tracey's interaction was great, as I've always imagined them becoming good friends due to them both being the older members of the group. And the idea of having Dorian stand in for Misty as gym leader was just brilliant! It made so much sense that it's almost sad it didn't actually happen in the anime.
Ash and Misty's 'confessions' were so cute and true to their characters, and I love that the last paragraph focused on Golduck - it really shows how far the characters have come in the story. Honestly, this was amazing from start to finish. Thank you for such a great read!
And also, thank you so much for the shout out! No-one's ever done that for me before. I'm not sure I helped that much, but still, how flattering! :)
Kaygirly19 chapter 14 . 7/27/2019
I absolutely love your story it's been a while since i've read a great AAML fanfic. Thank God, there's still good writers who believe in it. Fantastic chapter, I felt the ending. Keep it up!
Acanthus Addams chapter 15 . 7/17/2019
The reveal! And more funny Eldershipping hints!
It's great to finally see everyone's reactions. I like how you didn't overdo it as well - the fact they're kinda simultaneously ecstatic and unsurprised really says it all about their relationship.
Furny chapter 14 . 7/17/2019
Very nicely written! Good plot. Good grammar. Easy to follow. Love Pokeshipping. Very sweet. I felt they both knew the other shared their affection if only subconsciously. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Miss geek chapter 14 . 7/14/2019
Oh my goodness love it and psyduck evolved awwwww
Acanthus Addams chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
I apologise that I'm not able to phonetically spell out the less-than-manly squeal I performed at the end of this chapter, so I'll simply say: OH MY GOD!
He's evolving! Such a perfect reaction to everything that's happened. And the Serena thing was a great way of forcing Ash's hand. Everything's coming together now! I can't wait to see how everyone else reacts to it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »