Reviews for A Song of Ice and Fire and Broken Things
GoMagikarp chapter 30 . 7/13/2023
Lol. Robert Stark is a silly mistake all things told. But Jon Snow having blue eyes? I don't even mate. Might as well Have Daenerys be a redhead at that point.
GoMagikarp chapter 4 . 7/13/2023
Robb's name isn't short for Robert, yeah? It's just Robb. A bit late at this point, but it was an odd thing to include for someone who says they've read the series four or five times.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 67 . 7/11/2023
Why would anyone recommend this crap. Hell, you were even too stupid to finish it. You brain dead monkey.
Thebootytroll chapter 19 . 7/8/2023
Bro kill catelyn off she’s literally a burden to anyone she sees as allies
WHCnelson chapter 67 . 4/19/2023
Please update this story
son44 chapter 56 . 12/14/2022
It's so interesting that people are upset about Roslin marrying Jon when this chapter so clearly shows that she dies at some point in the story. Probably in child birth or to some tragedy. Man I wish this story was updated
Isaasol2 chapter 29 . 10/6/2022
I just can't belive you betrothed Jon to a fucking frey?! Hes the rightful heir to the seven kingdoms and is destined to romance either Sansa or Daenerys! And you married him off like a piece of cattle!
Diana Cruz chapter 67 . 8/19/2022
I hope you not abandon this fanfic. I always come back to this. Great story and still waiting for update.
vlas281294 chapter 6 . 8/14/2022
it's not worth your attention, so as this work has already been abandoned, and according to the description and notes, the main character of this story is John, well, only 10 chapters are given to him, and according to the description and notes of the author on this story, there should be three chapters on behalf of John, then one on behalf of Rob, then another from some character, then again, three chapters on Behalf of John. and so in a circle, well, this is how the story turned out, which even the author himself refused.
vaibhavsingh4jan chapter 28 . 7/18/2022
Jon marrying Roslin Frey? Nope for me! You had a good story so far, but this is a major issue, for me atleast.
avaughnk chapter 45 . 4/2/2022
I really enjoyed the back to back Jamie/Jon chapters.

When I was fighting in the war, I was very much like Jamie. I loved the rush, the combat, the violence. My blood would boil as the battle rage flowed.

I love the way you contrast that feeling with the more common outlook that Jon has. Often times we ONLY see Jon's perspective of "war is terrifying" and no one wants to show that some of us love it.
mickeysofine chapter 14 . 9/1/2021
You can indent the first paragraph. You don't need to capitalize it.
jkosky5 chapter 28 . 4/21/2021
Awesome man! I’m hooked!
Creative Heart 1997 chapter 67 . 4/19/2021
I know you haven’t posted in a long time, I hope your doing well, I look forward to an update whenever it comes
Creative Heart 1997 chapter 62 . 4/19/2021
I tend to write super long chapters and do find yours short for my personal taste but I also know your chapters a normal length, I’m just weird