Reviews for Strong as Death
connorholtz chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
hey i get to bug you again.. update this story.. you have to.. come on.. forget the darla story.. update this one.. and ceremony of innocnece.. plez? by the way.. very pretty pic of you
The Reader chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
Where is the rest of this story?

Rule#1 - A story must have a beginning and an ending.

Please finish it.
The 2nd Evil chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
I like this. Please update soon.
connor chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
update.. update now.. please
Savage Reprise2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Hey! You have updated. Great chapter as well. I loved the fact that things are becoming dangerous and on the edge. Great writing as usual.
Tsering chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Great Story. Would love to read more.
D chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
Another kick ass chapter, cant wait for the next one.
seth chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
please write more soon
Holdenssister chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Ah, a Holtz fiction. So fascinating, and so far and few between! I'm so glad my favorite fan-fic writer has decided to take this on. Your characterization of Holtz is multifaceted and gripping: a man who loves and worries about his son's health, but will beat him for having natural bodily functions and awaits the day that Steven will return home to kill his father. This portrayal really comports with what we know from the series- Holtz loved Steven, but tied him to trees and abandoned him for days on end- and sheds even more light on Steven/Connor's tortured sense of self, morality, right and wrong, and sexuality.

Your portrayal of Steven is equally compelling- a boy who wants to do right, who is eager to please, and who is utterly confounded by himself, his body, and what is "right."

I can't wait for more.
Savage Reprise2 chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
Well written once again. Are you portraying Holtz as a bad,mean father figure or are you showing a hate for Conner especially as he is the child of two vamps? You're doing a pretty good job of describing what Quartharth might be like.
Joon chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Very cool and VERY unique Angel story!

You've really done a great job of capturing what Quor-Toth might be like, as well as the dynamic between Holtz and Steven (Connor). Really wonderful, rich writing. I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest of this!
D chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
What a great idea! I love this story.
Savage Reprise2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I will tell you here and now that it is a real privilege to be the first to review your story.

First and foremost this story is excellently written, it clearly showcases your writing abilities. I like the way it was told, dialogue

didn't get in the way of the story and vise versa.

There are many other things I like about this story and there is only one gripe I have with the story so far is the name 'spot' . Seriously

how weird, I would surely have deemed Conner the kind of person to name it 'mauler'

or something. I'll manage.

I'll read the rest of this story and I'll give some of your others a look.