Reviews for Miss Tohru's Dragon Butler
i require more, john-
eseer chapter 3 . 10/22
shes int -
Firelord67 chapter 11 . 8/29
why did you change Kanna’s eye color?
Firelord67 chapter 7 . 8/27
Uh, I think this is the wrong chapter
SamuraiShippo chapter 11 . 8/27
Ah Shit,this got good
Firelord67 chapter 11 . 8/27
YESYESYES! I can’t wait to see how this will turn out!
SamuraiShippo chapter 10 . 8/7
Oh man. The next chapter with her in the school is going to be interesting.

I really enjoyed this chapter.
Firelord67 chapter 10 . 8/7
My anime sense tells me a certain day soon Loli will be in the next chapter
Firelord67 chapter 9 . 7/23
Wonderful. I especially love how you changed the roles, yet they still act in character while the plot is still well-structured.
I'm really looking forward to riko meeting kanna! And also lucua!
Firelord67 chapter 8 . 7/16
Can't wait until we see Kanna!
Quesoesawesome chapter 4 . 6/26
Oh my stars this story is amazing!
I'm really loving the character dynamic switch lol it's like their different, but they're really not, its amazing!

(ps: also I'm having issues seeing the picture of Riko(or using the link to the post)
Deliberatee chapter 1 . 5/27
Lol, I'm missing Tohru and gang (and it doesn't help that until now, we don't have decent scale figures of them that are not half naked) so I've been browsing thru fics.
This is an interesting concept - seems like Tohru retained her crush XD
DarkShadowsrr chapter 3 . 5/26
Har har! This is absolutely great! Haven’t read a story like this in a while, when I was still a guest on this site. Still glad to see this story isn’t going to be abandoned anytime soon :) . Never knew Fafnir has this ‘side’ of him.

Keep up the awesome work!
Shadicgon chapter 2 . 5/21
Well...this is something I think I'll love to keep reading.

Always wanted to see this scenario happen and I'm glad someone finally made a Fanfic of it (maybe there are others of these already made but I don't know of them).

Keep going like that!

Shadic out.

Xahraxs chapter 1 . 5/14
There's a fan comic of this already. Kobayashi with horns on her head and pretty much barges in and drinks all Tohru's beer. LOL