Reviews for A Fair Life
Marcus Kyle chapter 16 . 8/8
What ?
What ?

It feels like an old Doctor Who episode.

Thanks for sharing.
ChaosOmega98 chapter 16 . 8/3
This chapter is in all caps?
RhysThornbery chapter 16 . 8/1
I wish to lead with "I'm a big dumb idiot". I believe I forgot to review on this when it updated.

Now, with that out of the way. I really enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to whatever you post next!
aessedai86 chapter 16 . 8/1
I very much enjoyed this chapter, I can barely wait for more! Thank you so much for sharing it!
cameron1812 chapter 16 . 7/30
So happy to see another chapter of this great story. a great coming out scene (would that they were all like this) for Hermione, and I loooove how you bring Luna into the story.
DinaMoon23 chapter 16 . 7/29
This was a grate chapter. I enjoyed the end of the chapter the mist. Harleen and Luna's interaction made me chuckle. I look forward to the next update and I hope you have been doing well.
willam and jack and jake chapter 16 . 7/29
lol nice well done
Mionefan chapter 16 . 7/29
We know things too. Of course you know just a little more at the moment, so I bow to your superior knowledge of these things.
Looking forward to see how Lucius is brought to a crashing stop on his efforts to betroth Draco to Harleen. (Greedy Bastard that he is!)
HugoG27 chapter 16 . 7/29
Awesome work, i can't believe this has been updated ! Thank you so much for another great chapter.
Yaw6113 chapter 16 . 7/29
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you with my review I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you; I just really enjoy your story.
Guy of Gisbourn chapter 16 . 7/28
Hey! Great chapter!
I'm especially enjoying the thout of Luna and Harleen sharing the brain cell.
Don't worry about how long the chapters take, your not getting paid for this so I can't complain. That said, I super appreciate you sharing your stories with us!
Love the ending of the chapter, we know things lol
ThunderClaw03 chapter 16 . 7/27
Great job keep it up. Damn that was amazing how well written that was. I imagine that Harleen and Luna will become fast friends extremely quickly. I almost feel sorry for the Bullies in the castle of Hogwarts. Luna might just have an extremely interesting Mother dragon looking out for her, along side Harleen. Update when you can
PascalDragon chapter 16 . 7/26
Welcome back! Nice to see you continue this story. :) (though I'll probably have to reread it :P )
Good thing that Hermione and Harleen have finally come out to Hermoine's parents, so that is one less worry. And thankfully they've been fully supportive. :) That just leaves the question how Augusta will react, considering that she might be more conservative?
Nice introduction to Luna. I hope Hermione won't have problems with Luna's imagination (or whatever) too much and see her for the bullied girl that she is. :)
Lerris chapter 16 . 7/26
Thanks for the update. Things seem to be proceeding fairly well in this story.