Reviews for Forgotten
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 22 . 2/27/2007
This was a very emotional fic, I cried alot when it seemed that Murdock was gone for good, he is a very good character and my favorite at that. You did a really great job, with thsi fic and I hope to read more of them soon!
K. H. T chapter 22 . 8/5/2003
this is AMAZING! off to read the sequel!
CaliGurl chapter 22 . 7/3/2003
Great story! I loved it when murdock dressed as a girl, that was so funny!
jd burns chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
LOL OMG! The mental pictures of Murdock wearing women's clothes...too funny!
jd burns chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
I read this story out of sequence, but I'd have to say this is the best A-team story I've read in a long time.

It was awesome!
jd burns chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Favorite chapter so far. Like the intereaction between Murdock and Katie.

Great descriptions of police car chase.
jd burns chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Still reading, but I'll let you know if I have any comments. I'm still really enjoying this.
jd burns chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Still reading, but you've piqued my curiousity about Murdock.
mish1 chapter 22 . 6/19/2003
It was great! _I read all the chapters in few days. I almost cried when Murdock dies. Good writing!
Heather Murdoc chapter 22 . 6/7/2003
I loved it... I sat here and read it... I cried, I laughed, But most of all I felt like I was watching it, not reading it.

Great Great Story...

~*Heather
Just Me chapter 22 . 5/24/2003
3 REVIEWS! 3 reviews for a story this great. I read it in one sitting , it took 5 hours, I'm sick so I have to stay in bed anyway. I loved it!
MG chapter 22 . 5/9/2003
I kept wishing, hoping and praying that it was all a mistake and he would come back. I LOVED IT FROM BEGINNING TO END. Just a few things. There are commas where a semicolon should have been if you were combining two sentences. If not a period should be there. I would like to have seen more of the reaction of the team to MURDOCK'S sudden appearence from the dead. Kinda hated him having to go back to the VA, THOUGH. On the other hand, he had no place else to go, though.I jsut hope he has his telephone privileges returned to him. I hope that mean old doctor stays away from him, DID NOT LIKE HIM ANYWAY!I would like to know who called him, anyway. MUROCK WAS NOT HURTING ANYONE.
Teri chapter 22 . 5/6/2003
Very nice. I would like to have seen more of the team's reaction, but I loved this story. Great Job!
Howlin Mad chapter 22 . 5/3/2003
Nuttygirl

Like your fic. I am a true believer that Dwight as Murdock was the star of The A Team and without him the whole show would have flopped big time. Thanks for doing a story which is mostly based on the crazy one.

Peace