Reviews for 47 The Long, Harsh Road
This is way too long, 3/4ths seems unnecessary. Also, who the hell talks like your characters at 11 years old? They're stupid little brats that think they know everything at that age, you have them talking like they're in their late teens to twenties lol.
bloodaxe17202 chapter 5 . 11/21
This garbage complete and utter garbage your a failure of a writer
Oddballzebra chapter 9 . 11/15
So fucking dumb. A spell to find someone important to him. If you need to invent this retarded ass spell to justify keeping Ron in the story then I’m done.
Oddballzebra chapter 7 . 11/15
For fuck's sake, are you seriously going with the Evil Dumbledore trope? Its an old cliché and really overdone. That's very disappointing.
I’m getting the feeling that Ron is Thor reincarnated somehow.
jimmy.oz chapter 169 . 10/28
Wont lie lost interest after the whole thing with Ginny romance but other than that the story was pretty good and glad to have read. I will keep a look out if you make a sequel though since I am curious how it would all turn out.
jimmy.oz chapter 166 . 10/28
Wont lie was thinking it was going to be the female death from marvel that usually shows up but that was interesting way of putting things.
jimmy.oz chapter 164 . 10/28
Damn can't believe you killed McGonagall.
jimmy.oz chapter 103 . 10/28
I prefer Luna over Ginny but I can understand having her there instead since Luna is really dreamy a lot even when being bullied till after she was captured which hopefully wont happen here.
jimmy.oz chapter 89 . 10/27
Wont lie would have been hilarious if Luna had called him Loki or something like that.
jimmy.oz chapter 83 . 10/27
Wont lie when time travel starts happening everything gets confusing for example did the future he come from happen to be the one that Thor's subconscious seems to be from or a completely different one. i feel instead of Ginny he should get with Natasha since hell they are both red heads but one is a whole lot cooler lol. then again just because she was there it isn't like they are couple like hermione and ron/Thor are most likely.
jimmy.oz chapter 72 . 10/27
it's chapters like this that make me wish there was a sequel to this story already since I won't lie I checked where the story would end on the last chapter.
ZipZapZoip chapter 1 . 10/26
This was an interesting and decently well written FanFic up until this point, seriously, wtf!
jimmy.oz chapter 58 . 10/25
I honestly don't think loki patronus would be the same as Harry's but the triangular part might be different.
Anifan chapter 13 . 10/23
I assume magic works similar to the mcu, just that wizards and inherently magical species have a different reserve of magical energy for personal reserves, as sorcerers draw power from worldy/dimensional energies and may have muggle origins