Reviews for This Can't Be Good
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 51 . 10/15
I started this story just a few days ago, and I thought I knew what I could expect going in. Inuyasha's jealousy, Kagome trying to keep the peace, Hojo stumbling wide-eyed through this world and Kagome's secret life having to be babysat to avoid death.

Even when things became so much more complicated and darker, I thought I could at least make out the resolution.

I was so wrong. I've spent an hour just sitting here and piecing everything together in my head, staring at my phone like a moron.

Take solace, Miroku; you're not the only fool caught in the middle.

This was so well done I don't even know how to begin praising you for it.
Lola chapter 45 . 9/20
Miroku, the lonely old man.
Ouch. I felt Miroku'd pain
kstewdeux chapter 1 . 8/13
If I haven't commented on this before it is to my shame for I reread it often. I've been writing my own stories and I realized how much I've neglected telling people how much I love theirs. So here I go, IT IS AWESOME! Carry on!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh man, I'd love to see more on this story, especially of Inuyasha and Kagome! Thank you for writing!
inukag4eva2282 chapter 22 . 4/19
I just want to say this story is amazing! I think you've capture every character amazing so far! I can't wait to keep reading and see what else you have in store!
bookgirl18 chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
I loved this chapter! The Inuyasha and Miroku bonding. That was very funny. I feel so bad for Hojo.
bookgirl18 chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Why isn't Hojo going to save Shippo? Is he too scared? Inuyasha's going to kill him.
tomorrow4eva chapter 51 . 9/3/2016
I've seen lots of people favorite this, but honestly I wasn't sure this could be done well. Turns out it can. I love the way this story is so complete. The end casts the whole story in a new light, and makes me want to reread it. And I loved watching Miroku's feathers get ruffled. Your story is excellent every way, and I'm delighted to add it to my favorite list too
Mirage chapter 51 . 6/7/2016
so he was not the reincarnation of naraku,...but of the monk Mushin...mirokus master and father like figure...thats why he was pulled to him...strange...ok he was no evil bastard but he was a bastard still...i dont like fake goody two-shoe hojo
Mirage chapter 45 . 6/7/2016
i cant stand this hobo bastard, somebody like miroku gives him a Hand to offer comfort and the Little bastard kicks out...hope a rat will eat him.
Mirage chapter 43 . 6/7/2016
ahh she found out in ch43 that she was stupid for not seeing the wrongness in hobo...poor shippo...but when he really is narakus reincarnation or grandgrandchild...maybe a rat demon Spider mix...that explains his fear of shippo who is a Fox...
Guest chapter 42 . 6/7/2016
reincarnation on the other side of the well hobo did say...ohhhh my god he is narakus reincarnation, i wa right...awwwwww...atleast i think so at this Point. in ch42
Mirage chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
wow that Girl kagome is stupid...why does she act like this in ch12...like hobo is her Lover and she was caught by him with an other male(inuyasha) ...she cant even stand hobo in her time as he is clingy and goes on her last nerv, is to soft so girly...and her she tripps all over her self and is mean and unfair to inuyasha with all the sits and that she wants to take hobo with her and such... isshe under a spell?

I understand inuyash and mirokou...the guy is wrong, gives bad vibes, this Stone is wrong, everybody tells lies and i think this guy is more like onigumou-naraku...maybe he is a grandgrandchild of him...
the17thmuse chapter 51 . 5/30/2016
You have totally blindsided me. Good job.
Tans chapter 51 . 7/15/2015
Wonderfully told! I couldn't get enough, thank you for your efforts and hardwork for the production of this beautifully written piece! I had a great time. Although I felt as though the conclusion of Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship to be rather vague. With Inuyasha still tied down to Kikyo with his promise and stuff.
Oh well, I had fun nonetheless! KEEP WRITING! :3