Reviews for This Can't Be Good
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh this is good!

I love how you're going to "do it much better is all"!

I haven't read anything along these lines so i'm sure this can be my basis for comparison in the future!

Oh and i've read your other story, 'This is gonna be Fun!', but for some reason the review button wouldn't work :S

So here's my HUGE thumbs up and kudos for your fabulous work on that! That story is a work of art!

Huggles!

-Rose
Iarejedi chapter 51 . 6/7/2007
That was a great story. It was awesomely funny to watch how the other males hated Hojo. I loved the whole story. :D
Hidari chapter 51 . 5/28/2007
Absolutely brilliant fic! Great blend of humor and action. Just one question, who reincarnated as Shippo? Mushin or Hojo? I can't decide.
Hidari chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Dang it, I like your story, but I also find myself reading the short Kurama parts avidly and I can't help but also look forward to more. So what happened to Kurama? I am so curious but the link you gave doesn't work. Anyway, great fic so far! _ What happened to Kurama?
Aryndiel chapter 51 . 5/10/2007
Your story was not only well thought out, but also kept me in stitches with your amazing ability to inject unexpected humour into your writing. I think my very favorite moment was Kouga's line in chapter 50, upon catching Kikyo's soul collector. "I'm going to eat it." Absolutely brilliant!
Yuehswind chapter 51 . 4/24/2007
Wow, I loved it! Hojo was so much cooler in this fic then thd seris. Plus the Mushin part...
Deep Serenity chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
A decent concept and well written the four chapters i read. I do think each chapter should have more of a point and progress the story futher along
en route chapter 51 . 3/12/2007
wow, this was the first epic fic i've read in a long while. i love it. great job.
meowsa-of-DOOM chapter 51 . 3/6/2007
wow!that story is REALLY good!I loved it, although it was a bit long.50 chapters, person!goodness, I suppose just all the more to love.-.-well, if you write/have written a story following this one, please tell me what it is!;)
blueradius chapter 34 . 2/26/2007
"...but this creature walked with echoes of the ancient world."

I absolutely love this line.
Aurora Sunrise chapter 20 . 2/23/2007
YAY!Hojo is an ass and shippo rox sox!
Makaya loe chapter 51 . 2/10/2007
OH MY GOD! are you serious? you mean he was- that he- but he-? Mushin? Hojo was the reincarnation of MUSHIN? ... oh my god... thats just... but ... eh? and its OVER? youre just not gonna write anymore? but... but... eh?
mercy-angel-09 chapter 51 . 2/10/2007
Okay, I have a few things to touch on:

1) I actually started reading this a few years ago when it was still posted on (without the extra Kurama arc). I decided, on a whim, that I wanted to re-read what I had already read (though chapter 33) as well as finish what I had (correctly) assumed to be a complete story. I do not regret this in any way.

2) I don't know what was funnier, the actual story or the Kurama arc. However both sent me into periodic fits of uncontrolable giggling, so I must say I'm pretty impressed with both.

3) I feel your pain about the deletion squad, as I have also had a story delted for a rating infraction (okay, so I probably went into a little more detail than necessary, but serious, I've seen worse rated less). I do believe that they have a nasty habit of just deleting something without making sure that it is a justified deletion.

4) While I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, I like to believe that I am smarter than the average readership of this site - and Hojo's true identity was hit me, "Holy freakin' crap that came outta nowhere!" And then, like Miroku, I started thinking back and went, "Why the hell didn't I it before!"

Ahem, on the the more serious stuff - I did notice the occassional missing word and odd grammar (that stuff that no number of betas and spell/grammar checks will ever catch) but nobody's perfect. God knows how many times I've caught that in my *own* work. Love the plot, love the humor, (I find it quite quoteable, actually), hell, I love the whole thing! Excellent job!

(Yes, yes, I tend to write a lot in my reviews, but I prefer to constructively critisize rather than just do some stupid, misspelled, can't-be-taken-very-seriously blurb.)
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
COOL I LOVE UR STORY ALREADY :]]
The Wigmonsters chapter 25 . 1/29/2007
*rolls eyes* Lemme guess. The New Moon is coming up, isn't it? Why else would his senses be so dull?

-Insane Slytherin