Reviews for This Can't Be Good
J Luc Pitard chapter 51 . 9/10/2007
Awesome story. Very nice work. I've heard conjecture of Hojo as a reincarnation, but usually as Inuyasha's. I love that you leave it till the final lines to reveal your gem! Your use of words is inspired and funny throughout.
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 51 . 9/10/2007
Oh wow!

Just WOW!

This story was completely amazing! The ending was so creative! I never saw it coming! It was incredibly insightful, and the way it just flowed made it seem poetic in its own way. It was just amazing. I have to say, this is one the best stories I've read. The plot was unique, developing Hojo's character that much and the way him and the (other) main characters interacted was seamless; and then the details you put in your chapter just enhanced the reading experience, and then the ending- such a very creative ending which tied up loose ends. Most of the time, a story's plot is promising, and the content is well written, but when it ends, it seems to have left you empty- unsatisfied. And that's what your story had. I am fully satisfied with the way this story ended.

You must've taken so much time to think of and write this, and your hard work shows. I know I probably sound really redundant right now, but your story's soo good- it feels hard to try to find all the words to describe how I feel about it!

I really really loved it! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this!

Weary Soulsearcher
Reaching You chapter 51 . 8/27/2007
I LOVE this story! It was so cool, u must be really smart to make all of this up! I have 2 questiones for u: Was the changeling sotry a real story or did u make it up?

Another thing...i'm not a very smart person and i didn't really understand the ending...waht was miroku so worked up about? I didn't get it!

Cool story though!

White Ravyn
Reaching You chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
This is a really good idea! It's also really funny~
onlykeptaccountforstoryalerts chapter 51 . 8/16/2007
So... for some reason shippo walking on his grave is going to make hojo feel... kinda confuseishedness at shippo? -raises eyebrow-
c00kiemon chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This story is going to be an interesting read. Better yet, it's completed already! Yes!
Library Drone SAR chapter 51 . 8/3/2007
So Hojo is Munshin? thats kind of cool. I like the story and you did a good job expading on aminor character(Hojo) who is barely even mentioned in the show. Good Job.
5redroses chapter 51 . 8/3/2007
Wow it's really good, clever how you tied up all the loose ends. I really liked the way you described Inuysha when he was having his ears rubbed, it's been done in loads of other stories but I think your description was the best. : )

5redroses*
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 51 . 7/15/2007
Hey there!

Holy wow!

I decided not to review chapter-by-chapter, because I wasn't leaving enough time in between reading this to write the reviews. But you've got to know, this is by far one of THE best stories I have EVER read!

You've got such a funny sense of humor and you're writing has a great amount of detail in it, the characters were written perfectly and I'm seriously lost on what to say!

It's hard to write a review when there's nothing I could suggest that could make this any better, it's just WAY too good!

Oh and a total standing ovation for the ending! Man I was trying so hard to figure everything out and that was such a twist! I know I'm probably one of the few who didn't see it coming but it really spun me how good that was!

I'm definitly going to be reading some of your other stories, and if they're half as good as this (and I have no doubts) then I'll be flooding your inbox with more reviews, if I can think of the words for them!

Hugs and Kudos!

-Rose.

(P.S- Love the cute noises thing! Haha)
Tani Barton chapter 51 . 7/14/2007
I really enjoyed this story a lot. The sense of humor and/or of the absurd had me giggling throughout the entire thing, and I found it interesting to see how two different parts of Kagome's life reacted to each other in the form of the Sengoku era and Hojo. Your portrayals of all the characters made me quite happy. The ending, I have to say, threw me for a loop. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting, but I still liked it a lot. Great job!
sofi'schoice chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
what do you mean by answer to buffy ? are you talking buffy like btvs or what ? im throughly confused
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh this is good!

I love how you're going to "do it much better is all"!

I haven't read anything along these lines so i'm sure this can be my basis for comparison in the future!

Oh and i've read your other story, 'This is gonna be Fun!', but for some reason the review button wouldn't work :S

So here's my HUGE thumbs up and kudos for your fabulous work on that! That story is a work of art!

Huggles!

-Rose
Iarejedi chapter 51 . 6/7/2007
That was a great story. It was awesomely funny to watch how the other males hated Hojo. I loved the whole story. :D
Hidari chapter 51 . 5/28/2007
Absolutely brilliant fic! Great blend of humor and action. Just one question, who reincarnated as Shippo? Mushin or Hojo? I can't decide.
Hidari chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Dang it, I like your story, but I also find myself reading the short Kurama parts avidly and I can't help but also look forward to more. So what happened to Kurama? I am so curious but the link you gave doesn't work. Anyway, great fic so far! _ What happened to Kurama?
2,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »