Reviews for This Can't Be Good
meowsa-of-DOOM chapter 51 . 3/6/2007
wow!that story is REALLY good!I loved it, although it was a bit long.50 chapters, person!goodness, I suppose just all the more to love.-.-well, if you write/have written a story following this one, please tell me what it is!;)
blueradius chapter 34 . 2/26/2007
"...but this creature walked with echoes of the ancient world."

I absolutely love this line.
Aurora Sunrise chapter 20 . 2/23/2007
YAY!Hojo is an ass and shippo rox sox!
Makaya loe chapter 51 . 2/10/2007
OH MY GOD! are you serious? you mean he was- that he- but he-? Mushin? Hojo was the reincarnation of MUSHIN? ... oh my god... thats just... but ... eh? and its OVER? youre just not gonna write anymore? but... but... eh?
mercy-angel-09 chapter 51 . 2/10/2007
Okay, I have a few things to touch on:

1) I actually started reading this a few years ago when it was still posted on (without the extra Kurama arc). I decided, on a whim, that I wanted to re-read what I had already read (though chapter 33) as well as finish what I had (correctly) assumed to be a complete story. I do not regret this in any way.

2) I don't know what was funnier, the actual story or the Kurama arc. However both sent me into periodic fits of uncontrolable giggling, so I must say I'm pretty impressed with both.

3) I feel your pain about the deletion squad, as I have also had a story delted for a rating infraction (okay, so I probably went into a little more detail than necessary, but serious, I've seen worse rated less). I do believe that they have a nasty habit of just deleting something without making sure that it is a justified deletion.

4) While I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, I like to believe that I am smarter than the average readership of this site - and Hojo's true identity was hit me, "Holy freakin' crap that came outta nowhere!" And then, like Miroku, I started thinking back and went, "Why the hell didn't I it before!"

Ahem, on the the more serious stuff - I did notice the occassional missing word and odd grammar (that stuff that no number of betas and spell/grammar checks will ever catch) but nobody's perfect. God knows how many times I've caught that in my *own* work. Love the plot, love the humor, (I find it quite quoteable, actually), hell, I love the whole thing! Excellent job!

(Yes, yes, I tend to write a lot in my reviews, but I prefer to constructively critisize rather than just do some stupid, misspelled, can't-be-taken-very-seriously blurb.)
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
COOL I LOVE UR STORY ALREADY :]]
The Wigmonsters chapter 25 . 1/29/2007
*rolls eyes* Lemme guess. The New Moon is coming up, isn't it? Why else would his senses be so dull?

-Insane Slytherin
Dragonblack chapter 51 . 1/9/2007
BASTARD!

Other than that, good fic. Tanks for your efforts!
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 49 . 1/1/2007
...yup...
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 44 . 1/1/2007
...dam that suks for hojo...GO KAGOME!
WineIXI chapter 36 . 12/30/2006
i seriously wanna slit shippo's neck and burn his corpse along with hobo
kyez chapter 51 . 12/10/2006
Hello, that was fantastic :D

It was really good and funny ]

So I;m a little confused here, about this whole ending Miroku thing,

if you dont mind could you maybe explain to me?

Its all right if you dont, i was just wondering

cause yeahh its a little interesting.

But in a good way haha

GREAT JOB!

kudos for you xD

Kye _
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 35 . 12/9/2006
aw!kawai!

p.s wat is inu-koro like wat does it mean?

o yeah and if i have eny mistakes in this message its cuz i have to write in the dark every1 in my house is asleep and my big sis and big bro will KILL me if i woke them up...it suks being the yungest...
Sold Out For Jesus chapter 51 . 12/6/2006
wow, that was way deeper than i thought it would be. it was an awsome story!
lilazninufreak chapter 51 . 12/2/2006