Reviews for This Can't Be Good
crispy muffin - Can't sign in sorry chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
So good. I really like your story. It's really nice that you're keeping Hojo in character and not making him too stupid or innocent like some other fics. Please update soon. It would be great, thanks.
SimplyTurquoise chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
I can't wait for the chapters down the road... when all the jealousy really starts! Anyways, loved the chapter!
Jacie chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
ROFLMAO! This is too good. I love it.

Im not even suprised that Hojo tried to defend Kagomes honor by hitting Inu-Yasha... as stupid as that is to do. I wonder how he will react to all the violence and bloodshed that goes on... he will never look at Kagome the same way again.

more more more more more, i demand MORE... please?
Silvermagess chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
This has been done before, but its okay. Most of them have been Hojo-bashing or weren't finished. I really like this story. I liked it when Hojo hit Inuyasha. You also characterize Hojo really well. The boy's a little dense but not stupid. Maybe way too trusting is more like it.

Maybe you can find a nice girl to pair Hojo with Huh?
baka deshi chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
*laughs her butt off*

Oh, this is absolutely beautiful! Inuyasha's jealous reactions are dead on, and poor Kagome having to baby-sit both Hojo AND Inu at once. . . :D But more importantly, you've also managed to take an overdone story idea and give it new life. I was getting so sick of this premise, because so many people do it badly, but you've got everything dead right. Now, what's going to happen next? Will Hojo get attacked by something, forcing Inuyasha to save him (even though he'd rather leave him in the clutches of whatever demon is trying to eat the kid _~) OOh, I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Saro chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Hojo will never have enough blows to the head. Don't ask me why, but he annoys me. He's just too dense. And he's always cheerful. Always, no matter what.

Will Sango hit him too?
EmeraldDragon chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Wow! Hojo punched Inuyasha and didn't die... That's got to be some sort of record. Great Chapter! Write more please.
Monkeygamegirl chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
pretty damn good story! now for my stupid usual review thing: (i just like this)

story plot: 8

writing technique/skills: 8

characters personalitys/accuracy: 9 or 10 (not sure exactly how hojo would react...)

I really really really like your story! overall 8 cause my favorite character is Sango and shes not there yet.. write faster!
Evogirl81 chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Inu-Yasha being jealous of Hojo is so cute. I love it. Can't wait to read more.
sashlea chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
This is going to be good!
Souten chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
This looks like it'll be be REALLY good! Whoo-hoo! I can't wait for the next chapter!
EmeraldDragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Hee hee. I love these types of stories. Inuyasha vs. Kouga is one thing, but nothing beats Inu vs Hojo. Come to think of it I've never seen a Kouga vs hojo story. Anywho, great start.
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This was a really good story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BC1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I love it!
Saro chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Oh yes, it's been done before, but almost no one finishes it. And they usually aren't R rated.

Not to mention, you can never have too much Hojo torture.

No time for more. Later.