Reviews for This Can't Be Good
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 51 . 10/13/2013
That WaS EPIc! I have chills
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
AnimeIsMyLife7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
The summary caught my eye right away (so, props for that). However: the blank spaces, the unneeded indents, and the continued italicizing have deterred me from /actually/ reading your story. While I admit I am very picky, I find it unfortunate that simple formatting issues keep the story from reaching its full potential. The idea sounds really interesting, and I wish I could look past the bad formatting!
noMuku chapter 51 . 5/5/2013
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for sharing. :)
Kita chapter 50 . 4/29/2013
3rd time reading this.

So fucken good.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Em'Emily chapter 51 . 11/4/2012
2 lazy 2 login.. ;) but I seriously have 2 say that wuz a flippin' good story but.. Wait 4 it, wait 4 it.. (EXPLODING FINALLY) watthef*ckwuz that damn ending all about? Rhinocerous****,dynamite****, locked in a tower****, ur mother isa****,magical****, etc. (These censored words is the ancients' swear as quoted from PotterPuppetPals, not in order tho) I hate drop-off-a-cliffface storyendings... Going upa steep hill, lovin the story, dropping 2 steeply then coming 2 a stupidly disappointing ending.. UR JUST AS EVIL AS THE CREATORS OF INUYASHA! (I meanseriously who wouls end w/altho icant ever go back 2c my family again, o well) argh, that's exactly the point of y pplz take "sedatives" (lotsasugar), 2 spend the rest of their hyperactive/abnormal/wretched minds 2 think of cool/exciting/non-dropoffcliff endings 4 inuyasha & other awesomely long and awesome stories with cliffendings! Imean WTF! Ugh, ihatemylifemorenowthnx2u! As u can c I have a mind set strictly and only positive constructive criticisn! ;) LOL, ithinximhionsugarsnow! Luvya nomatterwat! But (casting murdering glare) add a cutesy earrubbing part or new chapter the end plz! U don't have 2 read all this junk!
my.pen.and.sword chapter 51 . 10/24/2012
So I've been reading your story over the past couple of days wondering where it was going to end up and just. Wow. You nailed it. This is the GREATEST ending of all of the Inuyasha fanfictions I've ever read. I was still guessing until the very end. Way to go :)
Kay Hau chapter 51 . 10/16/2012
Awesome story! I'd probably favorite it, but I admit a bit too much cussing for me, but otherwise just great! Humor, action, adventure, a tiny bit of sweet romance, a twist of mystery - man, you're good! And everyone's TOTALLY in-character too!
Guest chapter 51 . 9/21/2012
The best Hojo ever! ;)
Angelic Hellfire chapter 51 . 9/17/2012
I love the twist at the end, especially how it gave Miroku a sense of closure but blew his mind at the same time.

On thinking back through the story, I love how Mushin's wish to be a natural was granted. He, in a way, lost his perverted tendencies, but that does not keep him from looking (he has noted how easily a girl's skirt flips up when running to class, as well as the amount of skin shown). It's a kind of subtle punishment for his past life: he gets to look all he wants (to a degree, what with attending a school with a uniform skirt length 6 in. above the knee), surrounded by girls like he has wanted (popular, popular Hojo), yet he derives no pleasure from it. In fact, it doesn't even seem to cross his mind to enjoy it. As he essentially has no perverted tendencies, he doesn't understand how to enjoy it. He has no idea, except for the understanding that it is perverted, thus wrong! Mushin, if he was capable of seeing his incarnation, would have been so frustrated and amused, ticked by the irony of it all. It's hilarious!

Yet, it does also seem that Mushin regretted his pervertedness. "But, you're a holy man!" "It may seem like fun now... but you'll regret it when you're a lonely old man." "Long or short, your life will be measured by its meaning." His perverted habits are just that-habits, habits tied to his old body. His new "natural" ability highlights just how un-perverted he is now. He derives no pleasure from seeing evidence of pervertedness. "These are young girls...We must have had a perverted headmaster." So, all in all, I think your picture of Hojo as Mushin's incarnation is everything the old man honestly wanted to be: a true holy man, holy in action and thought rather than in words or outward profession.
Yuni chapter 47 . 9/11/2012
Omg *howls with laughter* miroku got his slap in! Brilliant! And good lord Hojo is an annoying little f*ck. But this story has been amazing so far, sad I'm close to the end.
Mr. Khorne chapter 51 . 8/23/2012
that was awesome :)
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 51 . 8/9/2012
Hahaha! Lol! so funny! Great fic!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Something about Hojo irks me.
2,478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »