Reviews for This Can't Be Good
lexi chapter 51 . 11/20/2011
that.. was a mindfuck of an ending... enjoyed this story, do keep writing, you have talent!
ninjapuppies chapter 51 . 11/19/2011
My god..this is the best story I have ever read. Yeah there wasn't much inu/kag romance but I was still intrigued..it got me thinking..so hojo was mushin reincarnated. What a twist. Great job
Viking Eggplant chapter 51 . 11/18/2011
This was just a fantastic read! So funny, but in character and with so much heart! I very much enjoyed it ).
The Mightier Pen chapter 51 . 11/6/2011
the first time i read this i didnt get all the way through. the second time i read this i thought it was okaay. the third time i read this i realized it was actully pretty good! i think this story could use a little editing, maybe cut it down a little but i like it overall.
therentyoupay chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
LOVE IT.
therentyoupay chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
What is between Hojo and Shippo? I'm so curious!
therentyoupay chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Oh, Hojo...
therentyoupay chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
I love how you portray Inuyasha's ability to rationalize his feelings for Kagome! And hilarious crack about neutering Hojo.
therentyoupay chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Cute! I want to know what Hojo is thinking of Shippo...
therentyoupay chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
LOVE the interaction between Inuyasha and Kagome! Nice pacing, as well.
therentyoupay chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Not really sure Inuyasha would know what "diapers" are, but it gets the point across. Regardless, this was still just as hilarious!
therentyoupay chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Hilarious interaction between them all! I love this new added love triangle of sorts. xD
therentyoupay chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I love the insight into Inuyasha's mind that was presented in this chapter!
therentyoupay chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I'm not really sure what the last part (or the very first part) in italics are supposed to be for... Otherwise, the plot is developing nicely! I really like the short chapters, as well.
therentyoupay chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
There are so many cracks in here that legitimately make me laugh out loud! From Hojo commenting on her supposed state as a syphilis patient to him comparing Inuyasha's ears to a cat's, I was laughing the whole way through. I'm hoping that it will be explained later how Hojo was able to get through the well without a piece of the Shikon jewel (no doubt something to do with what was around his neck).
2,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »