Reviews for This Can't Be Good
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I know you said that this has been done before, but I've never run into one! Regardless, it's a fun concept, and I'm excited to see where you take it... or took it, considering the year that this was completed!
DekiNo-Sama chapter 51 . 2/15/2011
I read this entire story and disappointed there is no lemon. :(

An okay story thou
suckerforromance234 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
nice first chapter! i love it! looking forward to reading it!
popcorngoo chapter 51 . 12/4/2010
I liked this story. I truly did. But why did it have to end on such a somber note? Poor Miroku...
3 chapter 19 . 12/3/2010
go miroku!
3 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
hahahaha
gracemis chapter 51 . 10/25/2010
Amazing Story. Beautiful twist at the end.
filly8 chapter 51 . 10/21/2010
Wow.. that was an amazing story. It was amazingly original(i worship you for this! lol) and even though it was long there wasn't many points where i thought 'ok i'm getting bored this needs to end soon' There were just little things that kept my curiosity going like in the beginning Hojo's attitude toward Shippo then after that was revealed the ongoing discussion about Hojo's necklace and the amazingly creepy story about the Changling. I also, like most other reveiwers, adored your characterization of all the characters (including smaller characters like Sess. and Kikiyo) and how even if the characters did in the end change a little bit from canon it was totally natural in that you showed their progression into different people through the story.

My one hiccup i guess you could say about the story is the last two chapters i'd say. Chapter 50 just seemed a bit rushed i guess and not quite clear in some things (such as Hojo's promise to Kikiyo and what exactly she did to the amulet/well to allow him through) so that was a tad irritating just cuz it's like the only clip in your story so far and it's in the last official chapter.

The Epilouge however was a entirely different kind of hiccup on a more happy note too. I thought the twist was absolutely genius and for an epilouge i didn't think it was to terribly vague(could have been better but not to bad for just an epilouge). The twist made sense and wasn't or didn't seem to be somthing you just thought of at the end and threw in there last second.. there were clues and peeks throughout so that's good. My one 'problem' i guess you could say i have with it is that you didn't quite say that Hojo was Mushin's reincarnate and that actually wasn't my first thought of what happened till i reread it and went through some review. You see i though it meant that Hojo had after being kicked back into his time found another well/portal that then took him BACK in time and he then became Miroku's monk master who was constantly drunk and kinda crazy due to the years of loneliness.. So basically i though that was hojo(who'd changed his name to Mushin) dying..and his thing with Shippo was like forshadowing.. according to all the reveiwers however i'm completely off..

Anyway enough of my novel that i kinda doubt you're still reading (if you even started it.. at least it'll entertain some crazy like me who read through the reveiws for answers and ideas of what happened..) IF however you're still reading and have the time for even a quick "hi i read your reveiw and you're totally wrong about what happened in the end" I'd thoroughly enjoy it and if you have more time to tell me what exactly you meant the ending to mean i'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings about others interpratations. Thank you for your time and the great story -bows-

Sincerly, Filly8

PS-I think that was my longest reveiw ever.. sorry lol..you story just made me think in the end there and i so want to know what you meant by it..
rainrushingwindowpain chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Sadly I've come to the end of one of the best stories I've red on . It was so well written and original, I constantly found myself up late at night reading it.

It was really nice to see the characters develop and grow in this story and all the while not going out-of-character at all. A very natural character development. The only character that seemed a bit out of the ordinary at times was Sesshomaru, and even then I loved it.

It seems that with this story, you've made me really like nearly every character in Inuyasha. I used to hate Hojo, but you made him so hilariously angering that I like him now too.

Although the epilogue was slightly confusing, I'm sure I got the gist of it: That either Mushin or Miroku was reincarnated as Hojo. I'm thinking it was more of Mushin though, now that I look back at it.

I was great to have to stories at once, as your little side story with Kurama was hilarious and interesting. Funny how 10 sentences at the beginning and end of each chapter added so much to the Chapters themselves. I really had a great time reading this, it seemed so professional, and I really couldn't find any flaws in it.

Thank you for writing and actually completing a story as good as this. Please, write more. :)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 41 . 10/29/2009
There's something very wrong about a legendary bandit bringing a stray girl to a kleptomanic help group.

P.S. HANDS OFF MY MAN! And give me those boxers! He'll want them later... from me!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Kurama! Back off, he's MINE!
Pas d'Autres chapter 51 . 7/31/2009
of course! it was so obvious! how miroku always thought back to Mushin's words and SOMEHOW comparing them wif hojo or his situations. omfg, u are like...the master of writing ]

great story, a long journey but it was all worth it in the end :3

kimiko
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 51 . 7/24/2009
Wow...I stayed up until 1 AM this morning to finish this story...it was just so thrilling. Everything was wonderful. It was a great story, thank you!
Alexandria-sama chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
hojo would do that! who are the pairings in the story? i didnt get a good look.
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 51 . 5/5/2009
this story was awesome! and i loved those skits u did at the first and last they were so funny! lol
2,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »