Reviews for Inbetween Seven Years
BaltaineShadow chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
This story is just super cool.
I just wish you'd find it in you to update... it's been nearly 10 years...!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Love it sooooo much! DON'T GIVE UP!
But I have one question: witch pairing is this going to be?
Gohan/Videl or Gohan/Ginny?
Please let it be a Gohan/Videl, please!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
LOL! This was one of the best DBZ/HP crossovers I've seen. There's so much potential...Ah well, thanks for an entertaining couple of chapters!
mjac1017 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
you should decide to start updating this story again. it is really good
ihonestlydontknow chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
I've read most of your db fics and I have to say, I love how you write the characters. I wish you would throw the dogs a bone, and update this story. It's a lot better than a lot of FINISHED, UNABANDONED stories on this site. I would like to know where your going with this story; its not obvious and predictable like other stories are. I can't wait for the next installment.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
Enjoyable to some extent, although it's hard to see where this story is going exactly... Thanks for uploading, was certainly worth the time. I look forward to what happens to Gohan next.

tavisa chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Lychee Green Tea chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
I'm currently wondering why I never reviewed this when I read this a few months ago. In fact, I could've sworn that I did, but apparently did not...

Amazing. Absolutely terrific! I've actually read quite a few Dragonball Z and Harry Potter crossovers, but this one left the biggest impression on me. I love how you portray the characters; especially Gohan. It's a refreshing change to see him not so involved with the trio, but at least still friends with them. The addition of Ginny and JB's relationship with Gohan seriously got me laughing for quite a while.

Your writing is also very skilled. While you don't explain everything as it is, it's still very easy for readers the grasp the passage of time with your excellent writing. The only flaw I see is that you haven't updated this in so long.

I certainly won't hold my breath for an update, but it would still be nice to get another chapter...

Take care,

SilverySnow chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
Are going to update anytime soon the next four year? Please PM me.
Luke Harris chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Great story hope you update soon
Caramello Kennedy chapter 8 . 4/11/2007
nice fic!
stern chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
why haven't you updated since 2004? i think this is a great story and wish that it went on longer. are you ever going to finish it? i would hate to see this story end up like so many others, half finished and the author gone.

hope you eventually finish the story

LizzieHanyou chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
hm...Gohan at Hogwarts. cool idea. update soon!
MadnessLover chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Great story... Are you planning on updating at all anytime soon...?
Missy Stacey chapter 1 . 3/30/2006