Reviews for Diary Entry
Tulipa chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Wow, I have always loved your long Fics and thought i'd check out your ff profile for any short ones. I'm so very glad I did! This is one of the best post-Chosen fics I've read. Instead of showing one big happy family, you portryed what real life would do to the scoobies. It was poignant and superbly written. As always keep writing!
LiquidVamp chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I abolutley loved it. Great work.
Little-mel chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Thats really nice, well done!

Mel x
spike wuvs buffy chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
wow your stories always find a way to captivate me in ways no other author has are amazingly talented and know how to use the character's role and put them in a story. very well done and keep up the good work.
Loves0Bitch chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Aww, that's so sweet. I love the idea of having Xander and Dawn together.
vietnAMAZING chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Oh, I liked that.
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Wow, you have done the impossible - made me like Dawn! I love the tone of this story, it sounds a lot like what she would write and how she'd think. And I love what she says about Buffy and Spike, especially that at the end...wonderful story, as are all of yours. Looking forward to future stories/parts from you!
RaB chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
That was nice. I like the angsty with a sweet ending. too bad it was so small... you could have ahd a whole big fic just surrounding that idea. nice work. :)
kimmie chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
that was beautifully written I really loved it. I find the part wherein everyone drifts apart somewhat saddening (if there ever is such word) yet it still stays close to the reality of life... uh... that was deep and I don't think I could explain that part to you.

I love your story, although it's only a one-shot fic. I cold picture Dawn writing in her diary etc and the ending left me misty eyed... great job
BOO chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
OMG that was brilliant i hope your going to do a sequel because gotta tell you that had me almost crying my heart out...almost...but how did she get spike back?
Nyades Road Ghost chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
aw...that was so sweet! The last bit about Spike calling her was so nice! This is awesome!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I REALLY hate Dawn (whiny, useless brat). BUT your story was wonderfully and beautifully written. It almost made me change my opinion about her...almost ;)

Happy ending for everyone. Lovely work
Louise chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
OMG that wiz sum story exactly wot i wanna happen except i want Faith to live! Thanku!
Skyz chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Awesome. I wish the show would go like this and pick up in the future. Great job here and I really enjoyed it.

skyz
harmon chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
oh! that was so good! I loved it! I wish that this would happen on the show, but who knows what's going to happen. I really like your version of it! Good job