Reviews for Impossible Reality
netherlady chapter 21 . 2/2/2007
Just another writer is added to my assassination list for abandoning such a great story T_T Still, I have to point out 2 things:

didn’t give much of a description for the characters’ clothing but that is no big deal since we assume that they wear the same as in the series. I wonder about Pegasus though. I cannot imaging that he is all fancy in his red suit while doing some creepy thing in his dungeon -_-‘ not to mention that he must look terrible since he was down there for a week without a break _’ so, what was he wearing?

could Tea help lifting Kaiba from the tunnel while she was DEAD! I think you have made some mistake, deadly one actually O_O if you want to corrected, you will find it toward the end of chapter 7.

Good luck and I hop you update it son _
Lunar-Draconis chapter 21 . 9/30/2004
*Takes deep breath* PLEASE UPDATE!

::Is a new reader:: _ I would love it if you could update! I know what it's like to lose intrest in writing all of a sudden... It's happened to me more that once, let me assure you. Take your time writing the wonderful story... Waiting a little longer makes it all the better when it comes, Yeah? lol.

C.J.
www.joker.comstupidchezzyhuh chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I don't actually read these stories, I just like making fun of you.-o-
Kenelfie chapter 20 . 1/16/2004
Another good chapter. Don't worry about taking forever. I do it a lot. ; Anyway, continue when you can. _ Woodelf193:)
sakuuya chapter 20 . 1/15/2004
*grins* And here I thought I was the only one who found the myth of Orpheus similar to Pegasus. It's so nice to know that I'm not completely nuts. Or that if I am, I'm not alone.
And Tea's a thirty-year-old dude who ways twelve pounds. Good for her.
Darnalei chapter 20 . 1/15/2004
GYAH! POST POST POST! FINISH FINISH FINISH! (kinda like bowling, huh?) MUST KNOW HAT HAPPENS! AND I READ THE END THINGS TOO! *sniffy* i wanna knoow.
embrace-your-inner-dork chapter 20 . 1/12/2004
Awesome chappie.
Well, that explains it. A thirty-year-old man weghing twelve pounds who wanted to eradicate 100 years. No wonder...
That's okay. (Hmm, maybe I am the only one...)
It's that easy? Cool.
EEK! CHIBI-PEGSY PLUSHIE! ::glomp::
Yeah, I caught it. What can I say, I was in Guys and Dolls last year, general Broadway obsessiveness aside.
Kenelfie chapter 19 . 1/4/2004
Aw! So sad. I've almost cried a few times during the story. *sniff sniff* Woodelf193/_\\
embrace-your-inner-dork chapter 19 . 11/30/2003
Goody! I'm still liking this.
I know exactly how you feel, what with you being ever-ridden with writers' block...
Thanks for the plushie, and...-notices this chappie's A/N- you're welcome. -blink- I may have been the only one to notice it.
Happily Melancholy chapter 19 . 11/28/2003
I finally got around to reviewing your chapter for this story. Whew I have been extremely busy with school and they are not joking around. But now I am supposed to be enjoying myself while visiting my father in Memphis (I am freezing my ass off, damn cold states), but anyway nice chappie CK and I'll try to update soon. _
Im Evil chapter 18 . 11/21/2003
Continue!
Im Evil chapter 12 . 11/21/2003
Great! Continue!
Im Evil chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
Wasn't Tea dead? You made her and Yami pull Kaiba up out of the hole. Good story.
sakuuya chapter 17 . 11/4/2003
Too much shortness! We shun shortness! Err...I don't really know what to say, nothing really happened, exept I still don't think that "Psycho-pony" ment to kill anyone. Yep.
Kabuki1 chapter 17 . 11/4/2003
Poor Pegasus! I knew he didn't plan that, and now everyone will still think he killed Tea on purpose. Hehehe... it makes sense he doesn't know her name. Poor Yugi too though, getting assaulted by a crazed and frightened Pegasus. *L* Makes fo some good flashbacks I'm sure. I'm still curious about what really happened though, and now Pegasus knows Yugi and company have a right to know.