Reviews for Peace Of Mind
Liber Logaeth chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
It's a very odd Love Hina story... a tale crossed with X-Men, I must say it's not a obvious blend! Very creative, Keep on going!
Kanako Himezaki-Urashima chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Well, it seems more anime-esque than manga-esque. Or maybe I'm just more used to seeing Mutsumi-san and Kitsune hanging out together and occasionally "falling" on top of one another. *grin*
nemesis chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
i liked this new insight in the mutsumi character although its a little different from the actual

manga (this ties in more with the anime).
Kana Himezaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Ah, wonderful. And nice insight on my future bride too. It does hurt her, and me consequently, to watch Naru and Keitaro together. Keep going. Sorry for Kanako to be pushing back so hard. She really does push back HARD when being pushed. Though, whether or not that is an actual BAD thing depends on who's pushing...
frograss chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Very imaginative fic. I'll say it again - Mutsumi got screwed in LH! Keitaro ended up with the "crazy girl". I liked the fic and I'm looking forward to seeing your next work.
The Weird One chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This is a great piece. It's sad and sweet at the same time. However, I don't think everyone loves him, but it's possible. I'll be waiting for the tie-in series!
La Mirah chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Nice work. I particularly enjoy introspection pieces and character vignettes. As for crossing over X-Men and Love Hina, all I can say is that I think that it has the potential to be either really really good or really really bad, with little chance of falling in the middle...
SolarFire2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I'm glad you wrote this, as it allows me to experience and observe your work without having to wade through self-insertion works, which is something I'm not too fond of doing.

All in all, I did enjoy it. It rambled off a little about 3/4 to go into greater explanation about the telepathy. Whle I realize this is a necessary thing, I felt that for a one-shot i was slightly long winded.
MiserableGerm chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Cool as usual my man _.
Tuxedo Jack chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Nice, nice! _ It'd certainly explain ithe constant fainting spells and her empathy.
Christopher Magician chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Not half as depressing as it could have been, IMHO, but rather inspiring in its own way. I like how you wrote Mutsumi, and her/your insights into the other characters are very genuine and easy to accept. Handling the cast en masse like that is difficult, but you pulled it off beautifully. And BTW, I'm totally looking forward to the next bit of LHX!
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Ara, ara... a lovely insight into the beautiful Okinawan Angel, tragically separated from her true soul mate. I nice explanation for her mix of distracted surface and sharp mind beneath.

If only she could end up with her Kei-kun instead of that violent loon (which would conveniently leave Shinobu available for me...m)
Baka-Alaskan chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Short yet gives a view not seen in many stories. It's great. Keep it up,Talon-san

"May happiness be found in the little things and kept for days of need." -Baka-Alaskan