Reviews for Where The Sunflowers Grow
mileven17 chapter 1 . 7/18
I really need you to finish this even if I’m the only one who still wants it. It literally keeps me up at night thinking about what happens next and I need the story to end good.
mileven17 chapter 1 . 6/11
PLEASE continue I can’t live not knowing what happens next!
I’m really interested to see what’s coming next!
Isle-of-dreams chapter 4 . 3/21
I don't care if I'm the only one interested/waiting for the next chapter, but please, I need to know how this story ends, it's too good to be stopped here. I genuinely hope you're in the process of writing the next chapter, this was one of the best reads I've had and it'd kill me to see this be left to die. You have my undying support lol
Airwalker1127 chapter 4 . 11/7/2019
I finished your first story this morning and was sad when it was over. Now imagine my surprise and joy when I find this follow-up gem! I love how you portray the characters and switch things around. I love this story!
Leggofmyeggos chapter 4 . 11/3/2019
I'm so glad to see fic! where it's going and I am hoping El runs into Mike, I'm guessing she'll stop by the greenhouse .Will be there or Will get there too. I can't wait for their reunion!
andy chapter 4 . 10/29/2019
thanks for share this amazing story. I will waiting for the next chapter
NatKayz chapter 4 . 10/26/2019
I can't comment on how well this chapter flows with the previous ones (since it's been a while) but the humour definitely works, got several chuckles out of me and was an enjoyable chapter.

Also, so shes totally going to stop ny the greenhouse or whatever and run into Mike or something right? Be a perfect reunion.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2019
I was shocked to see an update but of course happy. Love this story already and can’t wait to see where it goes.
Andy chapter 3 . 9/29/2019
I like your story, i hope this one was a mileven story.
Alisea chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
Im very happy that you are back ! This was a great chapter. Very well written.
Érica seems like a very good choice for Mike, too bad for her that he still loves El. At least he knows she is free . Im wondering how their reunion is going to be.
Please continue soon!
Nighting Ryder chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
Excellent stuff!
NatKayz chapter 3 . 9/25/2019
Well this was definitely short, but it was great. Rather updates be slow than crap so keep it up.
Aquamelon008 chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
Holy shit. I’ve never read a story that caused so many emotions in my entire life. I picked up the first part of this series thinking it might be alright, and ended up crying my eyes out at 1am in the morning, and here I am, just wishing there was more of what is almost certainly the greatest fanfiction that I have ever read. You’ve done an exceptional job here, and I hope you keep it up.
fanaticdreams chapter 2 . 6/1/2019
OK, I LOVED this chapter, this is amazing and I'm SO proud for Hopper, I do prefer Mike and Elle end up together in the end but it's yours to decide, thank you so much for updating can't wait to read more!