Reviews for Envirosuits and Doobies
The Prime Cronos chapter 17 . 11/6
Damn I Love this story! Keep Up the great Work, you are definitly Up there with the best of fanfiction!
DoctorDan chapter 4 . 10/22
I'm astonished and delighted at how early alien contact is affecting arts and literature, something that is almost always ignored.

Someone has done a lot of thinking about the ripples on the pond. Well done.
Monster King chapter 17 . 5/29
Awesomeness loved the story
kolroling chapter 17 . 5/6
Amazingly great work!
Vahn chapter 17 . 5/4
I like this story a lot! I just hated the fact it jumped around so much. I love how lsd is a thing for qurians lol! And best line of the entire story was “we’re back boshet!” I will say i had hope the reaper came later close to the original timeline so we coukd see what a fully intergrated qurian human society looked like. Now it looks like they are in worse shape technology wise.
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 3/22
Alright, what the fuck did the pacifist Geth find? Is it a reference to some other franchise? Is it something out of your own demented imagination?
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 3/22
You could have just let the Soviet Union die. Everyone would have been happier.
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 3/22
One of the fanfic authors I found some time ago declared that alcohol is actually levo/dextro neutral. How that would be when levo plants go into the making of the alcohol, I don't know, but it might be fun to use.

Also, levo/dextro isn't immediately toxic. There is a best case scenario where you eat food of the opposite type and you get no nutrition out if it, and that's it
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 3/22
I'm not sure I'm sold on the idea that racists of the 60s would immediately inherit the anti-Quarian racism of the Citadel Council. The anti-Black sentiment was built off of hundreds of years of conflict. Quarians, as new arrivals, shouldn't receive that same level of vitriol yet.

Now, I can picture those types using the old "less than human" or "subhuman" argument against the Quarians and eventually developing their own hatred for them, but it kinda felt like the narrative went from "There are new people, and I don't know how I feel about them yet" to "fucking suit rats" in about 3 seconds flat.

Also, why would the Quarians say they were Communists? Sure, they practice something very close to Earth's Communism, but it's because of the scarcity of resources and living space. Also, more importantly, the Quarians don't have Earth's baggage to associate with Communism. You know, the roaming Death Squads and the gulags and the secret police and having to be careful of every word you say and the deliberate killing of farmers and then wondering why you can't feed yourself and causing more deaths than Hitler.

So why, oh why did the Quarians - who had been studying Earth for some time - tell the rabidly anti-Commmunist superpower that they were Communists? What idiot thought that was a good idea?
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 17 . 3/8
What was the "Cream" song that was used in the chapter?
SHDW chapter 3 . 1/3
I call bs on unlimited air
look2020 chapter 16 . 10/26/2020
Good Chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2020
I came back, but honestly I started to lose respect for your history when you so innocently introduced the geths by turning them into pacifists who have always sought peace, something they are not. I'll see more, but honestly what you did hurt me
Pteaset chapter 16 . 9/25/2020