Reviews for Envirosuits and Doobies
look2020 chapter 16 . 10/26
Good Chapter!
I came back, but honestly I started to lose respect for your history when you so innocently introduced the geths by turning them into pacifists who have always sought peace, something they are not. I'll see more, but honestly what you did hurt me
Pteaset chapter 16 . 9/25
Love it
Please update soon
gedoens chapter 15 . 7/16
epic. very creative. 10/10
Pteaset chapter 15 . 6/18
Love it ty
George Cristian810 chapter 13 . 6/18
This story is slow paced , badly thought and it doesnt make any sense at all . It is a chain of ideas disgused as chapters , not one idea complete .
Alrissa chapter 6 . 6/16
I believe this is staggered as I made it to chapter six without anything humorous popping up.

This is basically a political drama. Not bad, but less enjoyable when you need a bit of funny in your life.
Paktu chapter 14 . 4/26
Interesting I am hooked
tyry95 chapter 4 . 4/12
As a guy stuck in the back end of Alabama, where racism is very much real. My landlord is racist, my grandpa, my other grandpa, my mom's best friend.. so thanks for including the social issues in your story. You (the quarians) are handling all these issues very well. Landing in Geneva instead of America? Absolutely genius - I've never seen a story handle it so well.
coincidencless chapter 14 . 3/29
Ugh. Catalyst for Revenge. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

… wait, so I’m confused. What’s the difference between the Alar, the Aware, and the Link?

It’s a good idea of the Pacifist Geth and Alar to flee to the Milky Way, but what I’m curious about is why only to the Milky Way? Why not escape to every other galaxy they can reach? Oh well. Here’s hoping their unique dark-matter tech will take the Reapers to task.

Union of Sentient Species, huh? Looks like the non-pacifist Geth have been real busy.

Aww, Jimi Hendrix is alive! Also, I’m curious what that Link (Alar?) actually looks like.
CheesusChrist15 chapter 14 . 3/28
Still kinda confused about what’s been going on, but I’m still on board
Olav152 chapter 14 . 3/26
You know... I could never expect a first contact fic where ayyyliens are on LSD and humies are bunch of hippies. Magic of the 60's I guess.
Good stuff.
Kinda confusing with the whole "link" thingy but ok overall.
KyliaQuilor chapter 13 . 2/25