Reviews for Envirosuits and Doobies
Twisted Fate MK 2 chapter 8 . 1/22
The Quarians rocked up and said 'Fuck off, Cons' and I'm here for it
Twisted Fate MK 2 chapter 3 . 1/22
Oh shit we're going 'Quarians are full communist' babyyyyyy
Twisted Fate MK 2 chapter 2 . 1/22
Bold of you to put more or less slurs in your fic. To be clear this is not sarcasm - I respect the authenticity to the era.
Mingo Slickgrin chapter 1 . 7/24/2023
First of all, destroying Relay 314 would only prevent the Council from following them, ships could still use the Charon relay to get back, though it would be a one way trip.

Second, Relay 314 does not connect to Earth but to Shanxi which either connects to Earth or another waypoint.

Lastly, I'd like to point out how stupid the Council in this fic is.

Council: "To prevent future rebellion, we destroyed a mass relay."
Hannar immediately rebel at the destruction of an Enkindler relic.
godfox chapter 8 . 7/6/2023
Acid my God cosmos funniest thing I ever read it made me do this spit take
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2023
Question why is this story so america centric rather than being realistic and smart and viewing the reactions of all of humanity,seems pretty heavily biased through only one or two viewpoints, but otherwise a really good story well done.
Angery Katte chapter 4 . 11/10/2022
Whew. Some harsh language, especially the N-word— but that was the time. And your doing a damn good job at portraying just how backwards it is, too.
Mastersgtjames chapter 14 . 10/2/2022
Your dates are all wrong... The Reapers were not scheduled to attack in 4 decades, but in 160-180 years, in 2183.
Also, the Citadel species do not use the human calendar.
Monster King chapter 23 . 9/19/2022
Awesome work
Monster King chapter 22 . 9/16/2022
Good finish to a good story
Ronin Kenshin chapter 21 . 9/16/2022
abrupt ending but great fic overall great work
Monster King chapter 21 . 9/16/2022
Awesomeness
Monster King chapter 20 . 9/16/2022
Awesome
Monster King chapter 18 . 9/15/2022
Awesome
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 9 . 5/6/2022
I really like this Howling Darkness bit. Is it from a different fictional franchise or is it original? Also how much more will we be seeing if this area?