Reviews for Envirosuits and Doobies
Angery Katte chapter 4 . 11/10
Whew. Some harsh language, especially the N-word— but that was the time. And your doing a damn good job at portraying just how backwards it is, too.
Mastersgtjames chapter 14 . 10/2
Your dates are all wrong... The Reapers were not scheduled to attack in 4 decades, but in 160-180 years, in 2183.
Also, the Citadel species do not use the human calendar.
Monster King chapter 23 . 9/19
Awesome work
Monster King chapter 22 . 9/16
Good finish to a good story
Ronin Kenshin chapter 21 . 9/16
abrupt ending but great fic overall great work
Monster King chapter 21 . 9/16
Awesomeness
Monster King chapter 20 . 9/16
Awesome
Monster King chapter 18 . 9/15
Awesome
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 9 . 5/6
I really like this Howling Darkness bit. Is it from a different fictional franchise or is it original? Also how much more will we be seeing if this area?
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 7 . 5/2
I like this story but I kinda wished that they arrived in the 80s so Star Wars would be a thing. I’d like to see how they’d react to that.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 3 . 5/2
Kill the quarians. Though I do believe the Quarians are communist by necessity of being the Migrant Fleet. Instead of by choice.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 5/2
Fuck the council. I don’t like them in canon and I sure as hell don’t like them in Fanon.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 2 . 5/2
I hope you don’t make the mistake of saying that the KKK is part of the Republican Party when it’s actually part of the Democratic Party
The Prime Cronos chapter 17 . 11/6/2021
Damn I Love this story! Keep Up the great Work, you are definitly Up there with the best of fanfiction!
DoctorDan chapter 4 . 10/22/2021
I'm astonished and delighted at how early alien contact is affecting arts and literature, something that is almost always ignored.

Someone has done a lot of thinking about the ripples on the pond. Well done.