Reviews for Riding Waves of Doubt
bjq chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
NaleyBop chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
i love this story hun its great

i read it somewhere else along time ago

s10.

please place your fanfictions here

angela
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Aw, such a cute ending. Lol. I'm hoping there might be more. (shrugs shoulders) But that was an awesome ending. It was really cute and I really liked the Maria is an alien thing too. I read one other fic with the same addition but it wasn't like this. I'm starting to like this one more. Lol. Really good fic. Laters!
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
this story was beyond amazing, its going on my favorites list
the great and almighty po chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
so, is this story like over now? is there going to be a sequel? or something? i like your story alot, im not much for maria being an alien, but this was cool. _
ParkerEvanss chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Wonderful- you really know how to tug at the heartstrings. More, please, please, please
Alwaysright1 chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
I'm addicted to your candy stories. Addicted I say! Great great, awesome awesome story! I'm a Tess hater by nature (She KILLED Alex!), so I loved how you twisted the story of the royal four to fit Maria in and get Tess out of the picture. The M&M moments, aww, the candy moments. Loved them. I claim them as my own. *hugs them*

It's amazing how much Romy is like M&M. I think that's why I fell for M&M. It was the Romy in me. I knew it!

Anywho, awesome fic indeedy. I so need another M&M fic from ya. Seriously. Maybe after the Romy one is over? :D
Mystic8668 chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
This story was great. You should right a sequel! I love candy stories!
Myrrhine chapter 6 . 5/5/2003
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your fic. I think the way you included Maria in the four square really worked and made sense. Of course, I loved the Candy moments as well.
Lexlol chapter 6 . 5/3/2003
"So it’s alright then? If I love you?" Oh my word, how adorable!

This fic was just simply brilliant in every shape, way and form.
Lexlol chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
o.k so I leave that review saying hurry up and up-date and then I look at the corner of the page and woo-hoo there is already a whole bunch of chappies there! I can't wait to read them all!
Lexlol chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This is just so good, I was completely engrossed in it!

So Maria is Max's destined mate, interesting, her and Miachael obviously want each other though, which is good seeing as though we all know they belong to each other!

I really cannot wait to read more, hurry and up-date!
Meg-the-cat chapter 6 . 5/2/2003
what a great story! well done. :-)
Meg-the-cat chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
another great chapter!
Meg-the-cat chapter 4 . 5/2/2003
wow! another good chapter. You write really well! :-)