Reviews for Only the Beginning
X-xx-Sazza-xx-X chapter 11 . 12/21/2008
that was great i loved it and the first story us well

keep writing you are great
Earthchild3 chapter 10 . 10/10/2007
There was a hole in the plot you could drive a truck through. where did jedite go when rei got shot? and as for an ending that was kind of week. transitions are a little flimsy. i think it has to do with a lack of clear definitive ending to each scene. not good work at all. totally rushed even for being one of your longer chapters. you made it abundantly clear you didnt' care anymore. and how can you expect your readers to care if you don't. anyhow that's my two cents
Earthchild3 chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
you need to check the ages of the daughters. Rini cant be older than keira. they were both born after the millenia switch. but keira was concieved before it.
earthchild3 chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
oh no no no. don't ever apologize for long chapters. that's always a good thing
Earthchild3 chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
ok i haven't even gotten all the way done with the chapter yet but i had to stop and say that that was beautiful! the scene with ami and quatre, loved it. Loved it all. oh keep up the good work. i think you have redeemed yourself and have become one of my favorites. i look forward to your future work.
Rena H.M chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
yay! An ending! I just can not stand it when people start a story and never finish it. I am very happy that you did finsh your story. I enjoyed reading it and hope one day read the rewrite.
cat chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
. . .Even if the ending was sorta crappy I'm happy you finished it. I hate unfinished fics. THANK YOU so0o0o0 much. Hope you come up with a new idea. And it was still a good ending...just not the kudos to you for finishing it!
Ney-san chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
Yeah! A sequel! I know, it sounds weird, me talking about it in chapter 9 but I don't review untill I've read all the available chapters. I'm really really anxious to have you update the story. I just saw the Grudge 2 and was looking for something more... pleasant to do. Your stories are comforting, yet funny. Update soon.
Elementalflame92 chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
Great chapter. Can't wait for another!
Anendee chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
Awesome! a fantastic cross over set of stories you have here! i hope you update soon, if at all possible. thank you!
AngelicRoses chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
CONTINUE!
Umeko Saito chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Amazing as always, more please as always, where do you get the Sailor Moon Game! I want! I WANT! XD;;
Princess Ren chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
Hey! Another post! I'm so glad! Can't wait for the next chapter! Better post as soon as possible! Keep up the good work! o
darknesscomes chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
Its good.
nuthingnoone chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!

Thanks.