Reviews for Green Lantern's Blight!
steel.metal14 chapter 2 . 2/21
stupendous.
I eagerly await more.
Seimika chapter 1 . 12/24/2023
Huh interesting, to bad it's dead
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 3/1/2023
200 years to learn all that science and technology?
You’d think he’d just have the ring construct a flash learning machine, upgrade his brain in order to store the data and have an eidetic memory, and directly download the info into his brain.

I would create androids similar to Amazo to backup my brain to, then I’d figure out how to hack the power ring to put my own personality matrix on it and override all Oan restrictions. I’d create a bunch of backup Kryptonian clone bodies in stasis scheduled to come out of stasis as a deadman’s switch if I don’t check in at a regular interval. I would regularly have my memories backed up to all of these clones.
After I got all the redundancies out of the way, I’d figure out how to make new power rings as backups without relying on my original ring.
darkpegasuzz chapter 2 . 1/8/2023
Interesting story hope you continue it one day, cant wait to see how he would interact with earth and the world wide galaxy.
Venerabledemon chapter 1 . 5/24/2022
Dropping this. He should adopt one kid. Expected a selfish Mc but looks like he still has humanity left in him. Totally not my type of Mc. Anways good luck with this
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2022
Really wish this gets updated
Handers chapter 2 . 1/19/2022
Very nice story, I like the the fact that the protagonist seems to loose his humanity and be more detached. I am very curious on how the authorities on Oa will react on the appearance of this new guardian. Do you plan on continuing this story? In any case thanks for writing this I had a lot of fun reading it :)
gearhead2177 chapter 2 . 11/19/2021
good job.
Left for Space chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
You forgot to feed us this year author! I want double word count on my order please.
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
Two things I can say is this, Michael is completely insane and I love it. Looking forward to see how this story turns out.
ngocnv371 chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Aww, this is so awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2021
Awesome story please keep updating it
JustAnotherBryan chapter 2 . 4/16/2021
Please more! This is great!
Partygirl87 chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Loved it.
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 10/28/2020
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I hope he will be able to make Sul-Da his own ring