Reviews for Metasite
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Oh my god! I read pipsqueak and burst out laughing!
SpartanMaverick117 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
When i started this story i could'nt stop reading. You know how to make a compelling read. update soon!
Kyo's-catnip chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I'm 100

good story?
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 20 . 3/6/2004
This fic is good. I like new and original ideas. I am really waiting for next chapter.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 20 . 12/27/2003
u have to continue. I can't wait!It's very good...however you should like...shorten some sentences like cannot into can't and stuff like that but otherwise...I hope that you'll keep up the good work.
Lionheartzx chapter 20 . 12/1/2003
I been keeping up with this story for quite a while and I throughly enjoy it. I just hope you take your time with the prequel,and just don't rush it becuase I've seen a lot to stories where authors tend to rush it and it turns out to be horrible. This idea sort of reminds me of The Guyver but its so much more, can't wait for the prequel
Etherealist chapter 20 . 11/19/2003
You are a pretty good writer. This is the first time that I read your fanfiction, and I sat here, scourging through all twenty chapters. Your chapters are a bit short, but that's okay, if that is all the space you need to get your point across. Your fighting scenes are descriptive, and very interesting to read. However, Squall's metasite powers are a bit moderish. I don't know, isn't that too advance? If you don't know what a moder is, it is a Role Players term that means god-like. It's just that it is hard to imagine somebody detecting a cockroach's fart from one hundred feet or meters away, or something like that *slight smile*. However, since you handled it so well, it is fine by me.

Please update soon.
Angie chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Uh, i just looked on your author page, and there is no other story there... where is it?
Angie chapter 20 . 11/19/2003
There is a prequel?... oh. But, yes, a good, quick update! YEA! Now you just gotta do it again! PLEASE!
XxMazLeonhartxX chapter 20 . 11/19/2003
this is a really good story...I love the plot twist and I can't wait to see the prequel! I'll look out for it. :)
zornoid13 chapter 20 . 11/19/2003
This is a really good story but there wasn't really that much Squinoa action but a great story nonetheless. I would like to know when the prequel to this story comes out so keep up the good work dude!
Ari-Morrigan chapter 20 . 11/18/2003
_ I would say that this chapter was a very touching one! It connects Squall's personal feelings with what actions he took and the part about Zell visiting Squall was a hilarious. :D You really captured the 'Zell-ish' attitude within the writing.

Also, I like how you decided to make Cid's character since his actions show that he cares for Squall and everyone else at the Garden and even though he's the headmaster, he shows a fatherly care toward the SeeDs & cadets.

I'll be waiting for the prequel since Squall's past story sounds like something to be looking forward to. Hopefully may answers can be sought out within the prequel but either way, it sounds very interesting already. :)

Anyways, happy writingz and good luck! ~_
Angefantasy chapter 20 . 11/18/2003
I absolutly love your story... and I would delight to read the following... I hope you would send the prequel soon... (Btw, don't bother to send an e-mail to me, 'cause your on my author alert list, so I would know when the next chapter/story would be post on ffnet...)
Angie chapter 19 . 11/16/2003
OH! I LOVE this story! You must update now! PLEASE! I wanna know what happens next!
Ari-Morrigan chapter 19 . 11/11/2003
Sweet and touching chapter! lol (I can't help but wonder what's wrong w/ Squall.) Well, this chapter was very exciting to read. The suspense was very well written and I was on the edge of my seat (literally). _;

Keep up the good work and update soon! ~_