Reviews for The Dark Twin
HayllianBlackWidow chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
Very Very good, i just got done finishing the books myself and i absolutley loved them. continue with your story its great!
-a friend
Dark Lady of Slytherin chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Yay! Finally an update.

I've been dying to know what's gonna happen now I do.

Of course, I'd really like to see what you have planned with Darian.
Starlight Socrates chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Ah! GOOD! PLEASE update SOON!
Daecivar chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
This is funny. o I like it. Hope you keep going with the story. I would like to know more about the twins. Also I like how Lucivar is. Very nice! Well hope I can read more later. Bye for now.
AikiKat chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
That was amazing. I must read more. You did such a good job with the characters. Every character was portrayed perfectly. Please, please update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens.
Angharad Gwyn chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
I like the story! But in some ways your making Reia too pathetic to bear. Pleas update soon
Saharian chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Hey. Great story. I can't wait to see what happens with Reia and Darian. Are they Jaenelle and Daemon's only children? Anyway I can't wait for more. Please don't leave me in suspence.
Dark Lady of Slytherin chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I like, I do.

I hope there will be more up?

There better be, or there will be a price to pay (yea like I'd even have the guts to do anything)

*giggles*

Anyway, I best be off to re-edit my fic (Cause I know I missed things last night)

I hope to see more later.

Sincerely,

Lenna
Foxfire1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This is a good start! Nicely detailed, with some of that trademark AB humor. And *thank* you for having an original character who's not a perfect paragon of a witch...I like a character who can lose a little bit of dignity. ;-)

-Foxfire
Heather chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Really like your story. Just rereading the books myself. They're very good, eh? You write a lot like anne bishop :) me and all my friends are reading these story, and we can't wait for another one!

Sincerly,

Lil, Heather, Erin, Mark, Kimmie, Steph, and Lisa.