Reviews for After the End
Blueblitzen chapter 4 . 7/16
Oh no. I'm sad to know that this wasn't finished. :(
Blueblitzen chapter 1 . 7/16
I like where this is going. I've been trying to find a fanfic that was based on the tv show and not not the books because I haven't read the books.. yet. Hehehe.
Cyn chapter 4 . 1/2
THANK YOU! I needed this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2019
This story is really great. I didn't like the ending of the series very much, especially how it ended between Clary and Jace. The idea of exploring how it went on between them is really good. I also liked the way you discribed their feelings. Can't wait to read more. Hope you would continue this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2019
Please update you need to write s more to end
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2019
Really loving this! Please update soon!
h2olgd chapter 4 . 6/2/2019
Can’t wait for more!
The Last Word On Earth chapter 4 . 5/30/2019
Really enjoyed this chapter. Loved the way you ended it. Can’t wait for the next chapter and Clary re-meeting the gang. It was a pleasure to read and comment.
ClaceLover08 chapter 4 . 5/30/2019
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
sw1fan chapter 4 . 5/29/2019
Wonderful update even with the cliffhanger. I am intrigued to see where you take this!
alishamairejackson chapter 3 . 5/26/2019
Oh can’t for an update
aroundsundown chapter 3 . 5/23/2019
ooh clary threw jace out. and jace fighting for clary! can’t wait to read what you write next!
aroundsundown chapter 2 . 5/23/2019
looking back it’s so weird of clary to ask jace what those tattoos are. i’m sure those who have tattoos don’t mind people asking them, but the way clary asked jace was so direct and forward loooooll
ClaceLover08 chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
ClaceLover08 chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Clary & Jace together